No announcement yet.

The Non-jose Games Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think what they said was that if you have a player voted in as a starter and he's your only representative and he gets injured they have to replace that player with someone else on your team. I was half-listening at the time, but I thought that's what they said.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      They're starting McGehee over Deitrich vs a RHP. I'm getting really close to giving up.
      Basically

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
        I think what they said was that if you have a player voted in as a starter and he's your only representative and he gets injured they have to replace that player with someone else on your team. I was half-listening at the time, but I thought that's what they said.
        i think that's wrong. they've been wrong many times before.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          I do not believe this is the case.

There was a year Stanton was injured (SHOCKER) and we had no rep.
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Conley was sent down post-game and Donovan Solano was called up.

Comment

Solano's back WOOOOOOO

Comment

Frisaro suggested that while D is out the Marlins could put Prado at second and have McGehee at third lol
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Prado will not be activated for Sunday's game against Cincinnati.

Comment

He slid head first into 1B?

Is that really how he got hurt? I wasn't watching.

Comment

Yes, the first baseman fielded it and was throwing it to the pitcher and Dee dived in. He really didn't need to because he was likely going to beat the pitcher to the bag anyway.

Comment

That's always the smartest option for a base runner. Very low risk.

Comment

I don't see why we're rooting for McGehee to fail. I agree, it's a bad move to bring him just because he was available and had a somewhat good year last year but he's on the team now whether you like it or not. At this point, I'm hoping he's first-half Hits McGehee again because I'd probably root for anyone to win some ball games if they were on my squad. Like, rooting against him is basically rooting against the team at this point and--while I totally understand if you're doing that because you want a draft pick or just hate this organization now--hoping to salvage at least some wins from this disappointment of a season while also saying "Fuck you, Casey" seems counter-intuitive to me. Just my two cents.

Comment

Btw rooting for this specific organization to tank is so dumb. We'll take the same guy at 1 that we'd take at 5, for financial reasons.

Comment

I originally forgot to put "to tank" in that first sentence. Still true.

Comment

while I totally understand if you're doing that because you want a draft pick or just hate this organization now
                                this

I want every move this front office makes to backfire and blow up in their faces so that they'll get out of the baseball business
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X