Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cubs are also in on Carrasco.

Comment

• Not only is NYY talking about Capps but they have offered to take Haren off our hands to.(Won't even ask for cash if we give them a discount of Capps)

But talks are a joke today-
      NYY has called on Capps,Haren and Ramos
      Cleveland is still talking to us on Ozuna
      Cubs,Red Sox,Arizona have called on Koehler
      Oakland has talked with us about DD
      About 6 teams have called on Haren so expect him to be moved possibly to Toronto
      Prado has also fielded calls from a few teams but still telling them NO
      Minnesota,Houston called on Morris/Dunn/Hand

Comment

• Aren't the Dodgers paying Haren's contract?

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
          Aren't the Dodgers paying Haren's contract?
          Yep but not his bonuses

I was just joking on the Yankees. Cubs and Toronto are both looking for another arm

In Capps deal,one of names is Mason Williams. Not sure if centerpiece(shouldn't be) but hearing that 1 of the names.

Looks like Capps talk is serious tho,Capps alot cheaper than Kimbrel,younger and we aren't asking for Judge/Severino or Mateo.
          Last edited by tjfla; 07-31-2015, 09:52 AM.

Comment

• Joe Frisaro ‏@JoeFrisaro 58s59 seconds ago
            Haven't confirmed a possible return, if there is a fit w/ #Yankees for Capps, but a prospect #Marlins have coveted is 1B Greg Bird.

I dunno how I feel about this.

- - - - - - - - - -

He only has 10 homeruns in 273 at-bats. That's a homerun every 27.3 at-bats.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Names been thrown around are Bird,Jagielo,Mason Williams,Jacob Lindgren,Bryan Mitchell

Comment

• Bird looks to have really good plate discipline but would prefer a bigger power bat for a 1B.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                  I dunno how I feel about this.

- - - - - - - - - -

He only has 10 homeruns in 273 at-bats. That's a homerun every 27.3 at-bats.

He is also 22 in AAA, which is a little young for the level.

I think they probably need more considering Capps has 4 years of control, but that's not a bad start.

A little redundant with Bour as both lefties, but he is younger with more upside.

I think my frustration would be they need an heir apparent to 3B much more as Bour could theoretically bridge to Naylor with a good platoon partner.

Comment

• If they somehow were able to do Capps and Haren for Bird, Williams, Jagielo then I would do that. I really would like Lindgren too, but oh well.
                    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Yankees would be stupid to give up that much.

Comment

• Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                        If they somehow were able to do Capps and Haren for Bird, Williams, Jagielo then I would do that. I really would like Lindgren too, but oh well.
                        Doubtful prolly more like Haren and Capps for Bird,Williams,low level guy or 2.

But hey long as its not for 23 yr olds in A ball

Comment

• Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          Yankees would be stupid to give up that much.
                          It's their AGon for Urbina trade!

Comment

• The difference is Looper was fucking awful in the 9th and the Yankees are already rock solid back there
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
                              The difference is Looper was fucking awful in the 9th and the Yankees are already rock solid back there
                              I think teams want to replicate what the Royals had last season so there is still significant value in basically locking down the last 3 innings now.

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                                Doubtful prolly more like Haren and Capps for Bird,Williams,low level guy or 2.

But hey long as its not for 23 yr olds in A ball
                                Williams is hurt (shoulder) and may not return this season...I think I'd pass on him...

Comment

Working...
                                X