No announcement yet.

Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Four walks, 1 strike out, more balls than strikes.

Good results and was able to get out of jams but I would not call that a promising start.

Comment

So he fits in with koehler and Phelps and cosart.

Comment

We should trade him while he still has some value.
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
          We should trade him while he still has some value.
          I don't think other teams value him that highly. And if you think he can be as valuable as phelps next year makes sense to keep him for a while

Comment

...bruh

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
              He has bullpen arm written all over him. I don't see this potential.
              Been saying that for over a year now(scouts have been saying it for 2 years) only to hear well SP have more value. If they moved Urena to the pen he could be a solid setup man even closer but like most of our arms in the minors they try to make them SP.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                Been saying that for over a year now(scouts have been saying it for 2 years) only to hear well SP have more value. If they moved Urena to the pen he could be a solid setup man even closer but like most of our arms in the minors they try to make them SP.
                Well there's no reason to not try. Sometimes they improve and can stick as a SP. But you're allowing them more reps and innings to develop them when they stay in the rotation.

I have no problem with allowing the borderline guys to move up as a starter until he proves he can't.

Comment

Jhonatan Solano is back!

Comment

Yeah keeping fringe prospects like Urena getting starts in the minors as they will develop more and still have the chance to provide more value in the rotation if they exceed expectations. The problem is now Cosart is ready to come back who's expected production the level of Urena's ceiling.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                    Jhonatan Solano is back!
                    I seriously thought they were going to option Dietrich and to carry 3 catchers. Prado was placed on DL.

Is Realmuto injured?

Comment

Realmuto sidelined with back pain (same issue he had in spring training). This is a great news about the catcher of the future.

source - http://fantasynews.cbssports.com/fan...ith-back-issue

Comment

Mat Loltos

Comment

Leaving him out there after a 100 pitches is fucking stupid. Esp,with Dunn up

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                            Leaving him out there after a 100 pitches is fucking stupid. Esp,with Dunn up
                            They left Latos in to face a lefty, but brought Dunn in to face two righties.

Comment

"They're equally good against righties and lefties" - DJ

Comment

This game has been brutally managed.

Comment

Working...
                                X