Baseball

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
    The fact you just looked at Joe Kelly's ERA this season makes me realize why you'll never work for a major league front office.

We should have traded Cishek a long time ago. If we can get a 27 year old starter with a career 3.83 era in 345.2 innings in the role, fuck yes.
    I know his minor league pedigree and his previous seasons. But he's 27 and he's really bad right now. Kelly's first season in the majors really skews his ERA in his favor. I don't want any part in him, and I don't want trading our previously great closer for that. I don't think not wanting to trade for a below average starter in some kind of hope that he does a 180 on his career makes for a bad evaluation of talent. I'm sure the Red Sox don't even want Kelly or anyone else in their rotation at this rate.

Comment

• Fuck Lenny Harris

Comment

• Why send him? 2nd & 3rd no body out

- - - - - - - - - -

Man our coaching staff doesnt do shit to help win games. Just fuck up every chance they get

Comment

• Prepare your ASSES.

- - - - - - - - - -

ASS

- - - - - - - - - -

103 MPH

Comment

• Cosart 6 strikeouts and 6 walks in 5 innings.

Comment

• Anyone think they trade Dietrich in a package before the deadline?

Comment

• They probably will trade him at some point, yes.

- - - - - - - - - -

Hill mentioned Sunday that the Marlins might go with a six-man rotation until the All-Star break.
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Jay View Post
                  Anyone think they trade Dietrich in a package before the deadline?
                  Very likely-they have been trying to bring his value up and looks like they have. Decent defense at 3B and can play 1B,2B,LF and has power. Should be a keeper but as Loria has shown in the past,once he wants something he does it. He hates DD for talking about Tino Martinez

Comment

• Our SP sucks so much.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Very likely-they have been trying to bring his value up and looks like they have. Decent defense at 3B and can play 1B,2B,LF and has power. Should be a keeper but as Loria has shown in the past,once he wants something he does it. He hates DD for talking about Tino Martinez
                    You're still doing the Tino Martinez thing, huh?

Comment

• [tweet]613505470624604160[/tweet]

Comment

• Amazing they would rather move Latos (whose peripherals are better and probably has lower trade value) and keep Haren.

Comment

• The guy who makes less sense to offer a contract is the one they want to keep. Best FO in baseball.

Comment

• Hopefully the plan is to sign neither one of them.

- - - - - - - - - -

It's great that our idiot manager keeps bringing in Capps when the games are already lost because he refuses to bring him in before the 8th.

Comment

• I think Latos is worth the risk of him signing whereas Haren isn't.

Comment

• I don't think either one is worth it. Latos is probably gonna get a 3-4 year contract.

Comment

Working...
                                X