X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 6/8/15 Marlins @ Toronto 7:07 PM

We have won 10 of 12 in Toronto

We gon lose

Future MVP Hech is gonna lead the Marlins to a win.

Comment

Bryan Morris to dl. Adam Conley coming up.
      "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
      - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Conley started Friday, so wonder if he's even available tonight. Unless he's taking Phelps spot in the rotation?

Comment

Really dumb regardless. How many long relievers does the bullpen need?

Comment

Infinite.

Comment

I don't think, given the talent level of our rotation, that having a few long guys in the pen is such a bad thing.

Comment

Originally posted by el nino View Post
                I don't think, given the talent level of our rotation, that having a few long guys in the pen is such a bad thing.
                You're ok with 3 long relievers and only a 4 man bench (including backup catcher)?

Comment

I don't see the big deal of a 4 man bench with the DH. Bench is just back ups at that point.

It's dumb it's been like that in the past and dumb if they continue it after the series.

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                    I don't see the big deal of a 4 man bench with the DH. Bench is just back ups at that point.

It's dumb it's been like that in the past and dumb if they continue it after the series.
                    For this series it's alright but it's 3 games currently being played when they've had that bench for over a week.

Comment

hand wont last long tonight at this rate

Comment

I'd take a 1 man bench over having Brad Hand in the rotation

Comment

Originally posted by Jay View Post
                          For this series it's alright but it's 3 games currently being played when they've had that bench for over a week.
                          I agree, but I don't fault them for calling up a pitcher instead of a hitter with Morris hitting the DL. Assuming Conley will be optioned and a hitter called up after.

I also do agree that I don't see the point in yet another long reliever. Free Wittgren!

Comment

Pulling Hand would be nice. But im sure we'll leave him out there to give up 10 runs

- - - - - - - - - -

Oh only 6 runs

Comment

Thank God there's a hockey game tonight

Comment

Working...
                              X