No announcement yet.

Dan Jennings Era Begins with a 13 Inning Loss to Diamondbacks, 2-3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Dan Jennings Era Begins with a 13 Inning Loss to Diamondbacks, 2-3

This offense is a dumpster fire.

We ran ourselves out of the last two innings.

But remember, speed killz.

Comment

Don't get down friends! Even Jesus McKeon lost 7 of his first 10!

- - - - - - - - - -

We're gonna lose so many games this year.

Comment

Mike Hill to be named manager tomorrow.

Comment

With the two caught stealing tonight, Marlins are first with 15. They are one ahead of Tampa with 14.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

I know I'm beating this dead horse like it owes me money, but damn does our baserunning suck.

Comment

Yo, we can't hit for power, pitch, or run the bases. Can't win many games when three key elements are not there.

- - - - - - - - - -

Not totally fair cause of the homer and well pitched game tonight, but you get my point.

Comment

I feel like based on the outstanding jump he had, Ichiro thought that slide was suitable for that play. Like, watching the play unfold I was like, "oh he has that easy."

Absolute perfect laser throw.

This is a 73 win team right now.

Comment

Why can't we have nice things? I don't think Cardinals fans have to put up with this shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    I know I'm beating this dead horse like it owes me money, but damn does our baserunning suck.
                    To be fair, we rank 11th in MLB by Fangraphs Baserunning Runs with +1.3.

It seems more of just making a lot of dumb mistakes and caught stealing. But as a whole, they're doing well. Now imagine how good they'd be w/o the caught stealing...

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post

It seems more of just making a lot of dumb mistakes and caught stealing. But as a whole, they're doing well. Now imagine how good they'd be w/o the caught stealing...
                      Without the caught stealing and Cishek not pitching. We would be in much better shape. Oh and Redmond would still have his job lol

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post

How's that calculated?

And how many times has this team been picked off?

Comment

With the Marlins playing this well at home there will be at least 2800 people in the stands tomorrow night.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                            With the Marlins playing this well at home there will be at least 2800 people in the stands tomorrow night.
                            All of them manager candidates.

- - - - - - - - - -

All of them Japanese media.

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24
                              He was averaging just under 9 coming into the game. The hit before came on an infield hit.
                              One of those instances that really shows why K/9 isn't all that good to use and K% is a lot better.

Because of so many hits and walks, he sees more hitters per inning. So more chances to K a guy.

He's at 17.5% K rate after tonight. He's at 26.1% in his career. That K% is generally in the mid-to-high 6 k/9

Comment

Working...
                              X