• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Now this team is truly becoming a joke
    STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• Hinch never coached but he had a decent playing career. Now is managing the Houston Astros.

- - - - - - - - - -

Doesn't matter if they haven't managed as this role isn't really that important to begin with. We'll only know if they're good when they do it. Mike Mathany looks great as a manager despite no prior experience cause he's won.

- - - - - - - - - -

I guess now the GM truly will face recourse if the team sucks. But if they were looking for "a new voice" or a move that would excite the players or the fanbase, this wasn't it. This just makes me sad and confused and I'm sure the team feels the same way.

Comment

• To think I was expecting shock and awe, and instead we're about to get shock and LOL . . .

Comment

• Jennings will end up being the longest tenured manager in Marlins history.

Comment

• Shock and awwwwww. Shock and ah? Shock and hawhawhawhaw

Comment

• Cock and balls

- - - - - - - - - -

Stanton is so sad he decided to stay here.

- - - - - - - - - -

I would be pissed as a player if this ends up happening.
              STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

• I would be pissed as a player, fan, executive, rival, commissioner, God, and Loria's mother.

Comment

• I mean, he has as much experience as half the names bounced around in this thread.

Comment

• It's clown show-y, but it also won't matter on the field, so who cares.

Only thing that should make us like or dislike it is whether Stanton likes him. Literally the only qualification I could care about.
                    poop

Comment

• I mean if the hire was going to be a circus I would've rather had that circus hire be Tommy Hutton. Dan Jennings' highest experience managing was with a high school team.

It's definitely a weird weird weird hire. I would've loved watching guys like Pudge/Lowell/Conine/Hutton manage the team for the pure entertainment value. Jennings is just a lack of experience and no fun hire.

That being said he likely becomes the greatest manager hire ever. I give up.

Comment

• Let's win the World Series.

Comment

• https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-hDl6OALv4

Comment

• So when the Marlins said they want a new voice, they really meant they want one voice, that's it?

Comment

• Brightside: Dan Jennings will no longer be with the organization this time next year.

Comment

• I don't even fucking know what to say. Mick Mouse
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X