• Show
Clear All

Dee hasn't walked in a month now.

still be on base 37 times in 26 games in that stretch though

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post

.319/.319/.371 slash line since that last walk. 91 wRC+, so with his defense, he's still a league average player in that span. We can live with that. Still mostly dependent on a .392 BABIP and .068 ISO, which is scary, but he's a better player than anticipated from that trade.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post

and he's walked 4 times since May 10th, don't forget that
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Trade him while he still has value

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
            .319/.319/.371 slash line since that last walk. 91 wRC+, so with his defense, he's still a league average player in that span.
            That's an understatement.

In that span, he's been worth 0.7 fWAR. Over 150 games, that equates to a 4.0 WAR.

7th best 2B in the majors in that span. Best baserunning and best defense of all 2b's in that span.

As long as he can hover around a 100 OPS+, he's very valuable.

Comment

I mean he walked all of four times the entire second half last year. Him not walking isn't breaking news.

But yeah his defense is awesome and he's still a decent hitter. While he'd be a lethal player at a .400+ OBP, I'll accept a .374 OBP as long as he keeps hitting .354...

Wait, you're telling me he won't hit .354 all year? Damn.

Comment

no one's telling you that
                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

I told him.

Comment

.301 BA .316 OBP since May 10th

Comment

• 17th game with at least 3 hits and 30th multi hit game of the season

Comment

• Needs to hit .330 the rest of the way to break Hanley's franchise BA record.

Hech is also already 10th best defensive WAR all time, and Dee is only 0.1 points behind him. Wouldn't be surprised if they finish with the two best defensive WAR we've ever had.

Also, Stanton has the best HR to AB ratio and second SLG (barely behind Sheff's crazy year).

At least 3 guys out of the 25 man roster have been goo this year. Four once Jose comes back!

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                          17th game with at least 3 hits and 30th multi hit game of the season
                          But how many since May 10th?

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                            Also, Stanton has the best HR to AB ratio and second SLG (barely behind Sheff's crazy year).

Does he have enough PA to qualify? Cause you know that hand is broken.

Comment

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                              Does he have enough PA to qualify? Cause you know that hand is broken.

Yup.

Fuck it all

Comment

• Originally posted by nny View Post
                                Needs to hit .330 the rest of the way to break Hanley's franchise BA record.

Hech is also already 10th best defensive WAR all time, and Dee is only 0.1 points behind him. Wouldn't be surprised if they finish with the two best defensive WAR we've ever had.

At least 3 guys out of the 25 man roster have been goo this year. Four once Jose comes back!
                                Well, 6.
                                Capps and Ramos have posted rather exciting #'s, as well. They're just relievers, but yeah.

Comment

Working...
                                X