• Show
Clear All

15 Day DL

Finger sprain

He will be missed!

Comment

Was it the middle finger?

Comment

Is this why he hasn't played in 2 days? How did it happen? And who's the expected call up? Dietrich and Rojas are the only guys on the 40. Shoemaker would be cool.

Comment

We called up Urena in his spot.

Although, I would hope they'll send one of the extra pitchers down, they've gone with 13 before.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
            We called up Urena in his spot.

Although, I would hope they'll send one of the extra pitchers down, they've gone with 13 before.
            I can agree. A bench of Baker, Ichiro, Solano and Solano isn't smart unless it's just to keep the extra arm for these next 2 starts. Still hope it's Shoemaker as he makes sense as a pinch hitting option compared to other options and he's not exactly a player developing at this point. (I mean Dietrich would work but he's been slumping and we know that wouldn't happen anyways.)

Comment

I hope it's Shoemaker cause this season's a dumpster fire and at least he'd be a nice story.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                I hope it's Shoemaker cause this season's a dumpster fire and at least he'd be a nice story.
                Wondering why it's a nice story?

Comment

Cause he's been in the minors a long time and never been anything anyone cared about?

Comment

His parents and friends, I guess.

Comment

So exactly like Bour? I thought it might had something to do with being injured in 2013. I don't know anything about the guy just he's been hitting and that's somewhat non-existent in the upper minors. Also fills the positions of the guy, he'd be replacing.

Comment

We took him in the AAA portion of the Rule V after the 2012 season, even though he had a torn labrum. So we even got him the same way we got Bour.

Comment

Working...
                        X