No announcement yet.

Marlins Offense Comes Up Big Versus Strasburg, Nationals; Win 4th in a Row 8-0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Offense Comes Up Big Versus Strasburg, Nationals; Win 4th in a Row 8-0

Justin Bour also did things!

Fire Redmond.

Comment

Multi-series streak and four games in a row! Sweep would be awesome tomorow
      STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

3 back of the Wild Card, boys

/jumpingtoconclusions
        Originally posted by Madman81
        Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Bour should remain on the team once Yelich comes back with Brignac being DFA.

I second the fire Redmond statement.

Comment

That game was fun.

Comment

Soooooooo much better without yelich

Comment

Trade him, give his money to Hech.

Probably only enough for 2-3 seasons though.

Comment

I really want to know the numbers thrown around with Hech in the offseason.

Comment

Marlins are 3-0 without Hutton, 4-11 with him. Do with that information what you want.

Comment

#fireHutton
                      STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Originally posted by jay576 View Post
                        Bour should remain on the team once Yelich comes back with Brignac being DFA.

I second the fire Redmond statement.
                        Bour shoulda been the one called up to begin with.

FO, you so silly

- - - - - - - - - -

Hitters hitting .343 off Eovaldi, whip over 1.6. He's getting lucky.
                        3.22 FIP though. Of coarse, he also had a 3.37 FIP last year. The question is, was he unlucky last year or is he the next Nolasco.

Considering he is getting hit so hard, probably the next Nolasco. But he is doing well so far.

- - - - - - - - - -

According to the official website depth chart, it's Baker and Brignac. But I see your point.

Canha and Jensen left as minor league free agents or rule v draft? Both ways could have been prevented by placing them on the 40-man? I agree one of them probably should have been kept but I'm not going to dig up the 40-man from then and see who should have been left off.
                        Jensen we DFA'd from the 40-man at the start of the offseason.

Comment

Also, speaking of how players lost this off-season are doing

Hits McGehee: .163/.217/.256/.473 and -2 DRS for a nice -0.7 WAR so far

I seriously expected them to extend him during the off-season.

Comment

Man, can we switch leagues midseason so we can have Bour play every day?

Comment

Originally posted by nny View Post
                              Also, speaking of how players lost this off-season are doing

Hits McGehee: .163/.217/.256/.473 and -2 DRS for a nice -0.7 WAR so far

I seriously expected them to extend him during the off-season.
                              To be fair he shouldn't be that bad and is unlucky right now. I forgot we traded him this offseason so I guess that's 2 in the win column.

- - - - - - - - - -

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                              Man, can we switch leagues midseason so we can have Bour play every day?
                              They'd use Solano as the DH.

Comment

Working...
                              X