This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4/13 - Marlins @ Braves - 7:10pm

Mat Latos (0-1, 94.50) vs. Shelby Miller (0-0, 0.00)

Can't wait to see what awful thing happens next!

Any guesses for who the worst Marlin has been? http://www.fangraphs.com/leaders.asp...m=20&players=0

Comment

It's amazing how quickly the Marlins have killed my excitement for this season. Even their win was a fucking embarrassment.

Comment

So, has anyone's opinion on this team's chances of making the postseason changed based on the first week?
        poop

Comment

If Alvarez is out long-term, definitely.

Comment

Sure.

But if he's fine?
            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              So, has anyone's opinion on this team's chances of making the postseason changed based on the first week?
              No.

Comment

I feel like we're going to go 54-108.

But that's totally irrational.

Comment

HUGG, a road series vs Atlanta is just what this team needs to go on a heater.
                  Last edited by Namaste; 04-13-2015, 11:22 AM.

Comment

No, because I thought we had no shot before the season started.
                    Originally posted by Madman81
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

No, but I think it'd be hard for anyone to argue that these first 6 games could not have gone any worse then they have for us.

Comment

Although, if Mat Latos gets shelled again tonight, I might have to say yes, because if he's not the caliber pitcher he's been in the past then that definitely hurts us tremendously, to go along with the Alvarez injury.

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                          No, but I think it'd be hard for anyone to argue that these first 6 games could not have gone any worse then they have for us.
                          Sure, but that's a different question. Sometimes you have bad six-game stretches where Marcell Ozuna, Giancarlo Stanton and Michael Morse have two extra base hits combined. They averaged more than one XBH per game between them last season.
                          poop

Comment

All 30 teams lost 5 of 6 games at least one time last season.

It's been a disaster of a week. But, if Alvarez is ok (doubt it), there's not much to worry about yet.

Comment

The Cardinals were the closest team to not doing it, they made it to late August before it happened.

Comment

Working...
                              X