Marlins Swept by Braves in Opening Series After 2-0 Defeat

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Swept by Braves in Opening Series After 2-0 Defeat

Team OPS is like .500 right now. Henderson Alvarez and Solano are the only guys with extra base hits for the team.

The off season was just a dream. It's still 2013. Our SS and starting catcher are 0-17! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Serious question, though........

Is anyone blown away shocked that we got swept by the Braves? The Braves are 22-9 at Marlins Park.

I would be very shocked if we get swept by Tampa Bay.
    Last edited by Namaste; 04-09-2015, 01:17 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      The off season was just a dream. It's still 2013. Our SS and starting catcher are 0-17! Weeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

Serious question, though........

Is anyone blown away shocked that we got swept by the Braves? The Braves are 22-9 at Marlins Park.

I would be very shocked if we get swept by Tampa Bay.
      I'm not shocked because baseball is weird, but this Braves team is very different from previous Braves teams. Their record from the previous years is pretty irrelevant.

Comment

Realmuto would've had a hit by now
        STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

At least Cameron Maybin didn't beat us.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
            I'm not shocked because baseball is weird, but this Braves team is very different from previous Braves teams. Their record from the previous years is pretty irrelevant.

Oh Christ will you shut up.

The Braves have been beating up on our asses for years regardless of their lineup.

Comment

Haha okay. It's definitely because voodoo and gosh darn do they just have our number. It's not at all because they've been a really good team for the better part of the last 20 years while we've been mostly bad.

Yup.

Comment

We were 5-4 against them at home last season when we were comparable quality teams.

They finished 34 games in front of us in 2013 and 25 games in front of us in 2012, really hard to believe we struggled against them those years.

Years we've won the series with the Braves:

wooo
                Last edited by HUGG; 04-09-2015, 04:28 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by HUGG View Post
                  We were 5-4 against them at home last season when we were comparable quality teams.

They finished 34 games in front of us in 2013 and 25 games in front of us in 2012, really hard to believe we struggled against them those years.

The players that actually play the games don't have a damn thing to do with it, bud.

Comment

Facts just get in the way of baseless assumptions guys.

Comment

Is this going to be the thing this year? Bobbob nitpicks EVERY post on the board and then the same three guys (usually led by Mainge) blows up on the poster because he said something emotionally charged and not 100,000,000,000% factual? You guys piling on MK7 for commending Latos for his post game demeanor was gross.

There are fucking 8 regular posters here. It's going to get old really fast if that's this years theme. And who the fuck is MiamiHomer?

Yes, the Braves are consistently better than the Marlins year in and year out. Thanks for clearing that up, guys! I thought they were the Twins!
                      Last edited by Namaste; 04-09-2015, 09:37 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

The Braves have been beating up on our asses for years regardless of their lineup.
                        You tell me which one was blowing up on who. I just responded. You got crazy pissy. My bad.

Comment

I would argue that MK7 was the only one not saying anything emotionally charged about Latos in that inning.

Comment

I have no idea who I am.

Comment

You tell me which one was blowing up on who. I just responded. You got crazy pissy. My bad.
                              My response was in reference to your constant nitpicking and zero tolerance for any emotionally charged posts.

Comment

Working...
                              X