Fox Sports Florida Question

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fox Sports Florida Question

Hoping someone here can help me with this...

For the past 2 years I've been living in NC and watch all my Marlins games (minus the 19 games vs. the Nats which are blacked out) through MLB.TV. I have DirecTV as my cable provider.

I'm moving to Orlando at the end of the month. Based on what it looks like, even though Fox Sports Florida is a basic channel on most cable packages, I won't get it with DirecTV unless I have their premier package. Is this the case based on anyone's experience? If so, that sucks pretty bad, since I'll be blacked out on MLB.TV.
    --------------------
    Or maybe I'm wrong because I do get FS South now with my Choice package
    Last edited by emkayseven; 04-08-2015, 03:51 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

I don't have DirecTV, but my parents did I think within the past year, and they definitely got Fox Sports Florida with the basic package.

Comment

Okay, that's good to know. On the channel lineup it only shows it under the Premier package, but then I realized the same is true for FS South which I do get.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I live in SW Florida and DirecTV blocks out the Orlando Magic games on FSF b/c we are "out of their market". You may want to call, just b/c it's listed, it may still be blacked out.

Good luck.

Comment

The Heat are blacked out in Orlando. I don't really understand what's going on with the Panthers. I used to get the Panthers on DirecTV, but they're blacked out now that I have Dish. I get all Marlins games with both Dish and DirecTV.
          Last edited by Nick; 04-09-2015, 08:49 AM.

Comment

Working...
          X