Aaron Crow Likely Heading for TJ Surgery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aaron Crow Likely Heading for TJ Surgery

@CDeNicola13: #Marlins Aaron Crow experienced soreness in elbow on Sunday after outing on Saturday. TJ surgery recommended, seeking 2nd opinion. #MLB
    Twitter

That's a total backfire.

I don't think it impacts the team much, but $2 million and two minor league arms POOF

Comment

oh wonderful. What lou said. With our RP really doesn't hurt us on the field but given that it was a dumb acquisition in the first place since we didn't need him and he was expensive, it hurts.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

APRIL FOOLS

you dummies

Comment

man christina denicola got me good
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

If that would be the case, then the Marlins got everyone lol. It's not the case. He would've been a nice addition to the bullpen. I'm assuming Dyson replaces him now.

Comment

Sucks but the pen is 1 place we can have an injury or 2. Dyson makes the team now and we still have Rienzo,Capps,Claiborne,Ramsey in AAA

The 2 minor league arms were nothing. Flynn is a AAAA arm and the other guy we picked up on a scrap heap as a SS

U know what really sucks tho is if we would have just picked Rodon in the draft,he could have taken Brad Hand's spot this year

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                Sucks but the pen is 1 place we can have an injury or 2. Dyson makes the team now and we still have Rienzo,Capps,Claiborne,Ramsey in AAA

The 2 minor league arms were nothing. Flynn is a AAAA arm and the other guy we picked up on a scrap heap as a SS

U know what really sucks tho is if we would have just picked Rodon in the draft,he could have taken Brad Hand's spot this year
                Taken Hand's spot in the bullpen? I don't think so.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                  If that would be the case, then the Marlins got everyone lol. It's not the case.
                  no, it is. this isn't true

Crow is fine

Comment

Dammit hugg

Comment

Working...
                    X