Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Going to My First Spring Training Game in About 10 Years.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Going to My First Spring Training Game in About 10 Years.

This Monday vs the Mets.

I'm bringing my sons who are now 7 and 8 years old (time flys, boysssss).

Any helpful tips? I was given 3 comp vouchers for seats in the Loge (?) box area.

I have zero interest in autographs but I'm sure my boys would love to maybe get a picture with a player(s).

How early do they open the gates?

My boys want to sit in the grassy area.

I've never been to ST in Jupiter amazingly but ST autographs are super easy to come by. Pictures less so during batting practice. However after ST games usually you can track down where players leave the stadium and if you're willing to wait you can catch them as they head to their cars and take pictures, get autographs, etc.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Not really relevant but a fun story that I like to share. Last time I went to a spring game was when I was 15, in 2012, a Braves-Marlins game at Disney World. I was standing on the concourse and this pop-up got hit over there. I got underneath it and literally no one was around me so I was ready to catch the ball. Out of nowhere this fat dude in a Braves jersey basically tackled me to the ground and took the ball and ran away. The end.

Comment

We are sitting in the grass.

Boys got 2 balls signed by Saulty.

More importantly, the got a foul ball hit by Ichiro.

Latos just gave up 8 runs in the 2nd inning.

Comment

Working...
        X