Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Frisaro on MLB Network

nothing that new, but...

-He was asked about James Shields. He said if you asked him two weeks ago he would have said zero chance, but as time wears on they get more likely. He mentioned that Scherzer going to the Nats changed things for the Marlins. He reiterated that conversations are still going on and that they're a real team to keep your eye on.

-In regards to Latos, he and the hosts all said the Marlins going to (and winning) arbitration didn't get the relationship off on the right foot and that it increases the likelihood of him being a one year rental.

-indications are still that Haren will show up to ST but still wants to pitch on the west coast and may not pitch even if he goes to ST. Marlins are still pursuing trade options which may also increase their need/desire for Shields.

-Team and stanton both insist the face guard won't change anything. He'll try it out in ST and see if there is an impact.

-all signs are Jose is progressing well. He's been doing his throwing program and Frisaro said it's realistic to expect him right before or after the All Star Break (meanwhile, Hill has consistently said June)
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

I hate Dan Haren. I really, really, really hope he never throws a pitch for us in Spring Training or anywhere.
    STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

Trade him to Japan

Comment

Fuck him right in the pussy

Comment

Latos was always going to be a 1 year rental

And they offered him enough in arbitration, which is why they won (which they never do). That's on Latos asking for too much, not on the Marlins for once

Comment

Working...
          X