Releases

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Releases

I guess this was the week they got rid of everyone-would rather keep the younger guys(Zulueta,White,Richards,Pujols) instead of having 25 yr old in Low A Ball but guess they didn't progress. Talk about NO progress-Hope,Lowell gone

Miami Marlins(Per BA)
    Released: RHP Justin Hepner, RHP Mason Hope, RHP Yeims Mendoza, RHP Brad Mincey, RHP Nelson Zulueta, LHP Hayden Fox, LHP Charlie Lowell, LHP Will White, 2B Jonathan Richards, 3B Juan Avila, OF Kevin Grove, OF Coco Johnson, OF Wildert Pujols

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jckKmsCsmio[/ame]

Comment

What ever happened to that Rule V outfielder we got from the Dodgers a few years ago? The guy who was a top prospect and he got hurt in an accident.

Comment

Alfredo Silverio is his name. He is currently a free agent.
        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

How do u kill a prospect? Send them to Jupiter!!

I guess it is a great way to tell if the postion player is worth anything but DAMN. Unless they asked for release I would rather have Perio/Solorzano around then some 27 yr old who hits .187

Released: RHP Cody Crabaugh, RHP Rett Varner, LHP Donnie Joseph, LHP James Leverton, LHP Christian MacDonald, LHP Bryan Morgado, LHP Stone Speer, C Jose Ceballos, 1B Carlos Duran, 2B Alfredo Lopez, 2B Noah Perio, OF Jervenski Johnson, OF Jesus Solorzano
          Last edited by tjfla; 03-28-2015, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Wow. Solorzano and to some extent, Perio were both kinda prospects.
            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

wow always thought Solorzano could be an Ozuna type, kinda shocked they released him
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Yep but they must know something. Perio and Solorzano are both great minor league depth-neither one can hit but were not bad. I would not be to mad except for the fact that we will likely replace them with some 28 yr old guy.

It is like Chad James,Mason Hope,Jim Adduci. They are not great BUT I would rather have them around until they are 6 yr FA then signing some guy who has been at A ball for 6 years

Who knows tho maybe this will be the year we actually challenge our minor league guys instead of letting them dominant a league even tho they are too old for it?
                Last edited by tjfla; 03-29-2015, 01:53 PM.

Comment

Working...
                X