• Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah bruh i swing 4 the fences

and miss

i am late-career adam dunn
    poop

Comment

Aren't reports suggesting Fernandez won't be back until after the break? So maybe 2, 2.5 months of Fernandez.
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Not just reports, I think that's straight from him. He's aiming for the first series after the break.
        poop

Comment

Yeah, he's been targetting after the AS break. But I think we need to realize Fernandez might not be Fernandez right away. Those 2-2.5 months are not going to be complete dominance you guys want to see.

Comment

He'll still be an upgrade over [insert veteran pitcher who used to be good 7 years ago] here who they bring in on a one year deal
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
              November 11th Headline: Stanton, Alvarez traded to Tigers.
              Stanton and Cishek to Boston u mean

If he rejects the offer Boston is the team that will get him. They got everything we would want and have no issue giving him the same contract as the Fish would offer

Comment

You clearly missed the humor in my post.

Comment

Originally posted by marlinsfan24 View Post
                  You clearly missed the humor in my post.
                  No I got it but I am saying it seriously. The team wants to resign him but have done background work in case he says NO and Boston seems to be the place. LAD could give them some competition if they offer Pederson,Seager and Urias plus more but Boston is ready and willing to trade ALOT for him as well as pay him

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    He gon.
                    Fool me once, shame on, shame on me. Fool me twice.... fool me you can't get fooled again.
                    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                      No I got it but I am saying it seriously. The team wants to resign him but have done background work in case he says NO and Boston seems to be the place. LAD could give them some competition if they offer Pederson,Seager and Urias plus more but Boston is ready and willing to trade ALOT for him as well as pay him
                      Boston can't match Pederson, Seager, Urias + more. Once again, you're just making stuff up.

Comment

if he suffered any kind of eye damage tonight, we might be able to get him to sign for cheaper guys

Comment

They won't try at all now. "He hasn't shown he can stay healthy for a full season"

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                            if he suffered any kind of eye damage tonight, we might be able to get him to sign for cheaper guys
                            I know you're making a joke, but this could impact a new contract even if he is completely healthy moving forward. Stanton may be more open to locking in a big 5 year deal (still allows him to be a free agent in prime) after such a traumatic career threatening event. Take the money, don't dick around in arbitration for two years, and still have the opportunity for a second massive contract.

Have to imagine the Marlins would do backflips for 5/$125 and not necessarily a bad deal for Stanton. For perspective, Trout those same 5 years service time wise is going to make $134.25, so that's pretty damn realistic for Stanton.

Comment

Insurance is a thing though. There are ways to get his money without committing to a place he doesn't want to be (if he doesn't want to be here).

Comment

MK7 always makes me laugh with his future FO quotes.

Comment

Working...
                                X