IT'S OFFICIAL: Marlins, Giancarlo Stanton Agree to 13 Year/$325 Million Deal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by HUGG View Post
    wait, I'm not the only Marlins fan in Columbus?
    Haha, you are not sir.

We should meet up sometime to catch a Fish game. Start a trend

Comment

• How does a guy from Columbus end up both a Marlins and Edmonton Oilers fan?

Comment

• Originally posted by thatnewguy View Post
        How does a guy from Columbus end up both a Marlins and Edmonton Oilers fan?
        Love all their young talent. They suck though. I like to root for downtrodden franchises that are up and coming. The oil will never turn it around though

Comment

• I like that our Carolina Panthers logo doesn't work and we've never noticed because no one likes the Carolina Panthers.

I guess I should try to fix that, but...

Comment

How does a guy from Columbus end up both a Marlins and Edmonton Oilers fan?
            same way Hugg is a Raptors fan
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• You guys see this:

http://hardballtalk.nbcsports.com/20...ton-extension/

Kind of stinks if that stuff was really said - if Loria really thinks he may leave after 6 and that was the plan all along. It is tough to imagine someone just lying.

Edit: unless that person is Loria.
              Last edited by The Big Fish; 12-17-2014, 01:39 PM. Reason: See edit

Comment

• Yeah that's kinda upsetting if it's true but at the same time Loria could come out today and say "Fuck you guys, he's gone" and it won't matter since he's locked up until 2023 no matter what. Plus the cards are all in Stanton's favor anyway.
                --------------------
                Still think Loria is selling the team between 2018-2020
                Last edited by thatnewguy; 12-17-2014, 06:53 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Yeah that's kinda upsetting if it's true but at the same time Loria could come out today and say "Fuck you guys, he's gone" and it won't matter since he's locked up until 2023 no matter what. Plus the cards are all in Stanton's favor anyway.
                  --------------------
                  Still think Loria is selling the team between 2018-2020
                  I think he is too

Comment

Working...
                  X