X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Miami Marlins at Milwaukee Brewers

Brad Penny Again.

Are you fucking kidding me?

So painful to watch him pitch. Some reunions are not meant to be.

Comment

Not sure why he's starting either...already put us behind after being given a 1-0 lead.

Comment

Scoreboard cum shot.
        --------------------
        Batting practice
        Last edited by Party; 09-08-2014, 07:58 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

The fact this team opted for Brad Penny over Jacob Turner or Andrew Heaney at a point when they considered themselves to be in a playoff race says pretty much everything about them.
          poop

Comment

Great heads up play by Hech there.

Comment

Rich & Tommy acting like we're still in the race is adorable.

Also, we're 3-1 when Brad Penny starts.

Comment

adorable

Comment

Oh, they won. This is probably not the best place to come to find that information.

Comment

Assuming the 3 teams in front of us all manage to play no better than .500 ball, we only have to go 15-5 to catch them.

we're in it!

Comment

If our pitcher was the worst, theirs must have been worster? Can't believe he gave up the lead after having a 1-0 lead, though. That's pretty rare.

Comment

Originally posted by Beef View Post
                        Oh, they won. This is probably not the best place to come to find that information.

Kind of why I've gone back to mb.com for Marlins stuff.

While I agree with Hugg that the Marlins are out of the Wild Card race, they have active game threads every night and post game threads. And it's not the boob fest it was there years ago.

Are there some boobs? Yup. But it's nice to post at a Marlins board with a pulse.

Why don't all of us post at the same site?

Take the 10 or 11 active people here and combine them with mb.com?

Plus, making fun of Das Texan is fun.

Comment

I have been lurking over at MB. I like that the have actual game threads and post game threads. We used to be fun over here. Now its just all bitter here.

Comment

This place sure has gone overly negative, especially in what has been a pretty fun and pleasant season. This team is on the fringes of the wild card race with 20 games left despite not having one of the top 2 pitchers in the league since May and yet every other post here is some snarky comment on how terrible things are.

I get it, nobody likes the ownership, but this team is entertaining and the negativity gets exhausting. It's likely why this has turned into a site for about 7 posters. I still read this site daily, but I totally understand people migrating over to the other site.

Comment

I haven't been to MB.com in ages. I'll take the bitter and jaded comments here any day to that place.

Comment

Working...
                              X