X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Turner DFA'd, Flynn Up

dat pedigree doe
    Sanchez life

Between Cabrera and Sanchez, the Tigers should face criminal charges for the abuse they inflicted on this organization.

Comment

Wow

Comment

Dave Dombrowski DFA'ed us - definitely fucked us in the (you know)
        STANTON

Serious fun! GET IT IN!

Comment

This strikes me as a particularly dumb move.
          poop

Comment

#DancingBananas
            --------------------
            really though I agree with bobbob - stick him in the bullpen and let him try to figure shit out in the offseason - he's still young and it seems silly for a team going nowhere to give up on a young player

but he has constantly looked like horseshit
            Last edited by emkayseven; 08-05-2014, 01:43 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

He's actually got solid enough peripherals this season that I wouldn't really have had a problem letting him start.

I also definitely think they are out of it at this point, so, y'know.
              poop

Comment

His name is Walter Jr.
                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Dumb move, imo.

Comment

He should of been in the bullpen. It's not like Flynn has been any better.

Comment

Probably making room to add Uncle Wes to the roster.
                      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                        He's actually got solid enough peripherals this season that I wouldn't really have had a problem letting him start.

It's more important to give Brad Penny an opportunity soon.

Comment

He sucks. Good move

Comment

Turner's stuff has been flat for what seems like forever. While sticking him in long relief and letting a Dyson or Hatcher take the fall probably would've made more sense, it doesn't feel like we're losing anything of significance in Turner.

I can't believe he's 23 given how long he's been in the majors. We could literally still be talking about him as a prospect, and I'm here talking about all his busted potential.

Before I didn't think anybody would claim him, but given his ERA last year and his age I have little doubt somebody will latch onto Turner. I personally don't see Turner ever developing into anything useful with the stuff he has, so I'm not particularly upset, sad, whatever about this move.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post

x2

Young with good peripherals and showed a lot of promise out of the pen. Even if he didn't stick as a starter, look at all the guys TB has turned into good pen arms over the years that failed in their rotation.

But I'm with Dim in the "I don't really care" field. We have a lot of arm so whatever. Just more of the same of "lots of dumb moves add up"

Comment

Working...
                              X