X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Heaney, Marisnick Optioned to Triple-A

Hand staying in the rotation, I s'pose.
    poop

Well Hand had a good start so I'd say he deserves at least another start.

Sucks Heaney didn't pitch up to expectations, and it didn't seem like he had much left to prove in the minors. Still high hopes for the Heandog, but I'd be lying if I wasn't disappointed in his performance, especially since he was a guy we REALLY needed to step up and pitch well from the get go given the Fernandez injury and the instability at the bottom of the rotation.

Comment

I hope he fails so I never have to read Heandog again

Comment

also because you hate everything.
        poop

Comment

Eovaldi, Alvarez, hand Koehler. Who else?
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
            Eovaldi, Alvarez, hand Koehler. Who else?
            Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
            Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
            Noah Perio
            Jupiter
            39 AB
            15 H
            0 2B
            0 3B
            0 HR
            0 BB
            .385/.385/.385

Comment

I wonder what a guy such as Ian Kennedy is going for on this market.

Comment

They are going with a 4-man rotation till the ASG. After that it could be them giving Heaney a shot again, or even someone outside of the organization.

Comment

If figured it would be that way.
                  LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Frisaro mentioned a couple of days ago that fish were in market for an established SP and a veteran middle infielder.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
                      Frisaro mentioned a couple of days ago that fish were in market for an established SP and a veteran middle infielder.
                      Pretty sure we have used up the established and veteran players. How about we try young and promising. Old and dusty doesnt help

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
                        Pretty sure we have used up the established and veteran players. How about we try young and promising. Old and dusty doesnt help
                        We've used up both veterans and rookies. At 2B: DD, Furcal, Lucas, Solano. SP: Wolf, Desco, Heaney, and I think I might be missing some.

Comment

Anyone have access to ESPN Insider? Bowden has an article with what it would take to get Zobrist, and he lists us as the number 1 possibility.

Comment

@JimBowdenESPNxm: Mike Hill told us the Marlins biggest need between now and the trade deadline is to solidify their starting rotation Sirius 209 XM 89
                            @JimBowdenESPNxm: When asked about David Price…Hill told us that Jeffrey Loria wants to win and will entertain all recommendations from Baseball Ops XM 89
                            Twitter
                            --------------------
                            Yanks get McCarthy for Vidal Nuno. Pretty sure we could've matched that offer.
                            --------------------
                            @JimBowdenESPNxm: Mike Hill told us the Marlins had talked to the Cubs regarding Samardizija but like the Yankees didn't have the elite prospect to get him
                            Twitter
                            Last edited by Big Z; 07-06-2014, 10:21 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

We aren't going to win this yr. Dump the guys that need to go and get ready for next yr

Comment

Working...
                              X