No announcement yet.

Fish Lose

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep. The mental error Solano made was as bad as any error Dietrich or any other player on this team has made all season.

While the botched double play wasn't an error per say given the difficulty of the hop, I'd say not going to second when he could've still got the lead runner is a minor error in its own right. But the throw to home was the big one.

Comment

That's right, Daft fucks for five innings.

Get that, bobbob.

Comment

Well there was clean up, some post sex cuddle etc.

But, yeah.

Comment

I just watched the highlights. What the hell?

Comment

I didnt watch the game but Redmond blew another game? He is such a shit manager. If we are keeping catchers framing stats where is the manager blew the game stats?

Comment

Rockies are 14 games out of .500, and this would never happen, but what would you give for Tulo?

He has 6/$118MM left.

Comment

It would take basically our entire farm system plus more, considering we'd need the Rockies to pick up about $110m of that deal.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                  It would take basically our entire farm system plus more, considering we'd need the Rockies to pick up about $110m of that deal.
                  Lol, yeah you're probably right. Let the Yanks pick him up, and he can be the successor the Jeter.

Comment

Solano is starting again today.

Comment

vs. a RHP too. Jesus.
                      poop

Comment

Working...
                      X