No announcement yet.

Yelich to DL

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kinda forgot about Gregg, but he hasn't thrown since June 13th. Could be a much needed fresh arm.
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I think you may be right FAU. I doubt Furcal to DL because Dietrich played the entire game last night. I wonder why they called up Desco instead of Heaney.

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
        I think you may be right FAU. I doubt Furcal to DL because Dietrich played the entire game last night. I wonder why they called up Desco instead of Heaney.
        Super 2

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
          Super 2
          Pretty sure that is no longer a concern. Since the Pirates called up Polanco, I'm guessing that the Super 2 date has come and gone. Until I hear otherwise, I'm just going to take them at their word that they truly want to limit Heaney's innings for the 2nd half of the year.

Comment

Super 2 isn't a "set" date, it's more of guess work. The earlier you call someone up, the more of a gamble you're taking that they'll be Super 2.

I've never seen any research done on it, but I wouldn't be surprised if the super 2 deadline has continued to take longer to reach due to teams waiting longer and longer to call up prospects in order to make them super 2.

Comment

Dietrich not in Zephyrs lineup today. Bour hasn't been in lineup past 2 days.

Comment

They can't call them up unless of an injury.
                --------------------
                I guess they could technically call Dietrich up in place of Yelich going on the DL.
                Last edited by Miamarlin21; 06-16-2014, 01:03 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Working...
                X