X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Casey McGehee Defeats Pirates, 3-2

He did it
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Hits Mcgehee
    Picks Mcgehee

lol

Comment

Hell of a series. They need to get this team some pitching help because they're in almost every game until the game. They are very exciting to watch! The Furcal injury didn't look too good. Maybe he goes back to DL and Dietrich back up? Lol. Hope he's okay though.

Comment

Chris Hatcher has been not terrible lately.

Comment

I will say this Furcal he works a count. Im more concerned about Yelich.

Hatcher hasnt sucked. But Turner and Wolf need to be replaced asap

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
            Chris Hatcher has been not terrible lately.
            I've never seen him pitch, but he's always had 'ok' peripherals. The problems were way more-than-expected HR and BABIP, which makes the assumption he just plain gets hit too hard.

He's still posting a high BABIP, but 17/2 K/BB in 11 IP and only 1 HR. He's posting real sexy numbers so far this year.

But also only 11 IP

Comment

I was at the game.

It was one of the most boring 8 innings I've seen and then an outstanding 2 innings.

Furcal is still the worst but he had a HUGH hit and Casey. Casey is so.fuckin clutch.

It's amazing how loud that place gets with zero people in the upper deck.

Comment

Working...
              X