X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 7/30/17: 0.0 IP, 1 H, 6 R, 5 ER, 5 BB

Comment

• That's amazing.

And he's the #5 prospect in the organization.

Comment

• #Marlins No. 28 prospect Tyler Kolek, who missed much of 2016 and 2017 due to Tommy John surgery, was scheduled to be @GSOHoppers starter tomorrow night. Instead, he's just been placed on the seven-day disabled list.

Comment

• Is there any update on wtf is going on with him? It's stating the obvious, but this guy has to be up there as one of the biggest busts in the draft in recent mlb history. Never showed any promise and never got above Greensboro thus far.

Comment

• Originally posted by fish16 View Post
            Is there any update on wtf is going on with him? It's stating the obvious, but this guy has to be up there as one of the biggest busts in the draft in recent mlb history. Never showed any promise and never got above Greensboro thus far.
            I heard in passing that the team is just being very cautious with him now. They definitely haven't given up on him, but they want him fully healthy before putting him out there again.

I personally think they have to make him a closer at some point. I don't see a future as a starter anymore, but he could possibly rise the ranks in the 'pen if he ever finds any control/health.

Comment

• Originally posted by dim View Post
              I heard in passing that the team is just being very cautious with him now. They definitely haven't given up on him, but they want him fully healthy before putting him out there again.

I personally think they have to make him a closer at some point. I don't see a future as a starter anymore, but he could possibly rise the ranks in the 'pen if he ever finds any control/health.
              What heard was likely see him in GCL and if healthy like Jupiter as a RP. They don't wanna push him AND if he looks good/healthy he could be sent to AFL for "innings"

Comment

• Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                What heard was likely see him in GCL and if healthy like Jupiter as a RP. They don't wanna push him AND if he looks good/healthy he could be sent to AFL for "innings"
                Still likely to see Kolek in GCL however reports are his control is as worse as ever so who knows? Shoulder is healthy and FB still is at 97

Comment

• OUR GAME 1 STARTER IN THE 2020 NLCS

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                    OUR GAME 1 STARTER IN THE 2020 NLCS
                    I would say maybe he could throw out the 1st pitch but with his control issues it would probably end up in the stands or a dugout

Comment

• in his fuckin face

Comment

Working...
                      X