Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marlins Pound Nationals 8-5 in 10 Innings.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Pound Nationals 8-5 in 10 Innings.

Mike Redmond GENIUS

Elbow soreness epidemic

Did we send Hatcher down yet?

When is Alvarez's tommy john surgery scheduled?

questions

Comment

You can tell everybody.
      This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Stanton's defense ALL OVER BEEFS FACE

ALL OVER IT

Comment

Code:
          Stanton defense
                DRS Rk UZR/150 Rk
          2010   13  4    13.6  3
          2011    3  8     2.3  8
          2012   10  6    11.6  6
          2013   -7 19    -9.9 21
          2014   10  2    21.2  2

Comment

Marlins now have highest playoff % chance in the NL East
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
              Did we send Hatcher down yet?

When is Alvarez's tommy john surgery scheduled?

questions
              Can we talk about how ridiculous it is that Arquimedes Caminero made it back to the majors?

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
                Can we talk about how ridiculous it is that Arquimedes Caminero made it back to the majors?
                Chris Hatcher shouldn't be here either. Neither one of them can throw strikes.

Comment

At least Hatcher had been pretty good in AAA. Caminero got smoked in AAA, and still made it back up here.

Comment

True. I think both should be gone. Our middle of the bullpen is god awful. Back end isn't great either outside of Cishek. Dunn and is a hott mess.

Comment

Tommy Hutton was complaining about how these guys weren't even good in AAA and they're still getting called up. I'm not sure what the fish are going to do, but we need a couple of good relievers if we are going to continue to compete.

If Alvarez injury is more serious than we thought, we must go after a top tier pitcher such as Samardzja or Price. One of those along with Heaney being recalled would be outstanding. However, I'm not sure we have what it takes to land one of those without giving up Heaney.
                      Last edited by Big Z; 05-29-2014, 11:55 AM.

Comment

Yeah, without Heaney, I don't think the Marlins can pull it off. Another team (Texas, ect) would easily out-prospect them.
                        LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

If that's the case then I'll stick with Heaney hands down. He's ML ready and should be productive for us right away. Not worth giving him up for a couple of months of Samardzja given that we'd probably trade him in the winter.

Comment

There is zero reason for this team to go after Jeff Samardzija.
                            --------------------
                            Hang tight, draft Rodon, finish with 75 wins this season.

Roll into 2015 with a projected summer rotation of Fernandez-Heaney-Rodon-Eovaldi-Alvarez. Dump Turner, Flynn, DeSclafani, et al into the bullpen.

This is what I want.
                            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 05-29-2014, 04:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            poop

Comment

That exactly. That's the beginnings of a really good team.

Just need to find a little more offense and we're in contention mode.

Comment

Working...
                              X