Marlins Come From Behind, Win 8-5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dim View Post
    I know this is full on sarcasm, but I think you underestimate the ineptitude of many GM's.
    I don't think any GM is inept enough to not know that Steve Cishek is good because he's not on TV much.
    poop

Comment

Originally posted by ¿NICK? View Post
      The PR and money side is inept. The actual baseball people are not inept. Sure we've made some bad deals, but I'd say most teams would be envious of the amount of young talent we've been able to get back in trades.
      It's thing like starting Jones against 1B (and all the other times they haven't platoon'd players), claiming Hech is one of the best SS in baseball, yadda yadda.

I don't remember what the topic was, but there was some news article awhile ago with them talking about "advanced stats" and, I'm guessing it was Hill, was running off things that have been outdated for a decade. And those are stats available to the public. You would hope the FO is ahead of the curve - especially compared to public knowledge - not behind the curve.

It's hard not to get some kind of talent back when you're trading talent. And most of our young talent was drafted, not traded for.

Comment

Originally posted by emkayseven View Post
        daft, are you really going to punish me by not making a new game thread?
        I just saw this text.

I'm posting on my phone so I can't neg rep you but.....

Awful. Deleting that thread was one of the most obnoxious, juvenile things I've ever seen on a forum.

I didn't go out of my way to not make another game thread. I was busy all day and assumed that the thread I had made was still there and not deleted by an obnoxious moderator.

Comment

We won after you posted the 4/3 the night before. According to my "How To Maintain Stupid Fake Superstitions That Baseball Fans Romanticize" book (written by Bob Costas), that means you should have been posting them the night before until we lost anyway.

Polakoff...smdh

Comment

yeah guys, I suck

daft, I'm sorry

me love you long time

feel free to neg me when you're back on desktop
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
            X