Marlins Option Seven

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marlins Option Seven

In the first cuts of Spring Training right-handed pitcher Michael Brady and outfielder Kyle Jensen were optioned to Triple-A New Orleans while J.T. Realmuto, Brent Keys, Grant Dayton, Angel Sanchez and Jose Urena were all optioned to Double-A Jacksonville.
    LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

At 26 years old, I just wish they'd let Kyle Jensen play in the majors off the bench. He will provide more than Greg Dobbs does at this point.

Comment

He is for ever destined to be in the minors. Wonder if they really keep dobbs

Comment

I think I once hilariously said that Kyle Jensen is a better prospect than Marcel Ozuna

Comment

Turner living and dying again today with the balls in play. NO Ks again but hey only 1bb

Comment

Heaney did a good job today again. He's putting together a nice spring.

Nevermind Heaney, unless someone is injured. Koehler has done a hell of a job and seems to have that 5th spot on lock. Koehler has been pounding the strike zone, and last night he even got up to 96 MPH.

I wish Turner had another minor league option left. He's so far from his potential. He still needs some time in the minors to perfect some things. Damn Tigers always rushing these young pitching prospects.
            Last edited by Big Z; 03-15-2014, 08:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X