• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what was his babip in those innings?

Comment

he's really quite good.
      --------------------
      He had allowed 11 baserunners in his previous 7 1/3 innings, but with a .409 babip
      --------------------
      Just seemed like a really weird thing to say.
      Last edited by Bobbob1313; 07-30-2013, 09:15 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      poop

Comment

Ruggiano is never gonna get a hit again

Comment

He's on pace to get as many hits as the Marlins get wins the rest of the season

Comment

I hope they got all the plastic off the lockers before the team gets back in the clubhouse.

Comment

It'd be best if they were away. The pressure to do it in front of some home fans is too much.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                Are you doing a thing where you are saying he hasn't actually been that good but people are overrating him because he hadn't blown a save?

Because he had allowed 18 baserunners in 22 2/3 innings since his last blown save.
                No, I took a peek at his WHIP a day or two ago and it's good (it was 1.03 I believe).

But he hasn't been quite as good as some of the fellating he's been getting by FSN. I stress not quite as good. I'm being picky.

I know it doesn't mean much but I was really confident that he'd have a very poor inning sooner rather than later.
                --------------------
                He had allowed 11 baserunners in his previous 7 1/3 innings,
                This is what my eyes remembered.

But I wasn't aware of the BABIP.
                Last edited by Namaste; 07-30-2013, 09:28 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

It would've been a non-issue tonight were it not for whatever it was Mike Redmond was trying to accomplish in the 10th inning.

Comment

Don't we usually scream for managers to use their closers late in tied games?
                    poop

Comment

^But history has shown that Cishek is not good in the second inning of an outing.

Comment

Don't we usually scream for managers to use their closers late in tied games?
                        Not to the extent he was used tonight.

At least take him out after the Byrd AB.

Comment

Working...
                        X