Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jupiter: Sean Townsley, LHP

Discuss
    Last edited by tjfla; 06-08-2013, 03:02 PM.

57.1ip 53ha 26er 24bb 50k .251baa in 18g 9gs

Comment

Oley Valley grad Sean Townsley, a redshirt junior pitcher at High Point (N.C.) University, was drafted in the 25th round in the Major League Baseball first-year player draft by the Miami Marlins over the weekend.

Townsley, a left-hander, went 5-2 with a 4.08 ERA and two saves. He appeared in 18 games, including nine starts, and allowed 53 hits in 51 1/3 innings while striking out 50 in his one season at High Point.

"This was a lifetime goal of mine and a dream come true," Townsley said in a High Point release. "I couldn't have achieved this without the support of my coaches at High Point, as well as my friends and family."

Before going to High Point, Townsley spent two years at Florence-Darlington (S.C.) Technical College, compiling a 6-3 record as a sophomore with 60 strikeouts in 482/3 innings.

He was an All-Berks selection as a senior at Oley Valley in 2009.
      http://readingeagle.com/mobile/article.aspx?id=484014
      --------------------
      Oley Valley grad Sean Townsley, a redshirt junior pitcher at High Point (N.C.) University, was drafted in the 25th round in the Major League Baseball first-year player draft by the Miami Marlins over the weekend.

Townsley, a left-hander, went 5-2 with a 4.08 ERA and two saves. He appeared in 18 games, including nine starts, and allowed 53 hits in 51 1/3 innings while striking out 50 in his one season at High Point.

"This was a lifetime goal of mine and a dream come true," Townsley said in a High Point release. "I couldn't have achieved this without the support of my coaches at High Point, as well as my friends and family."

Before going to High Point, Townsley spent two years at Florence-Darlington (S.C.) Technical College, compiling a 6-3 record as a sophomore with 60 strikeouts in 482/3 innings.

He was an All-Berks selection as a senior at Oley Valley in 2009.
      http://readingeagle.com/mobile/article.aspx?id=484014
      Last edited by emkayseven; 06-12-2013, 06:39 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
      Originally posted by Madman81
      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

On GCL Roster

SIGNED

Comment

Working...
        X