Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Moran also played in the ACC
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Yeah I mentioned difference in conference talent and assumed that played a part. I have no knowledge of college baseball to know what kind of difference it actually translates too.

Comment

I think Peterson's home park is at a higher altitude than Coor's too. That was a concern with his numbers from some of the stuff I've read
        poop

Comment

Right Bobo, everything I read was that people worried that Peterson's numbers would drop off big time because of his home park.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

http://www.lohud.com/article/2013061...xt|Frontpage|s

Looks like this deal's gonna get done.

Comment

Originally posted by dim View Post
              http://www.lohud.com/article/2013061...xt|Frontpage|s

Looks like this deal's gonna get done.
              They already have a deal with him,which was the reason why they picked him. If his people didn't OK the deal we would have prolly picked Austin Meadows. He just can't sign anything until UNC is out of the CWS

Comment

Signed.

Comment

Agreed to deal per JC Rodriguez

Comment

Only team that takes a month to sign a guy who told them he wanted slot to sign.

I don't understand us when it comes to drafting guys.The whole reason we took Moran was because he agreed to sign for slot and instead of just offering him it we kept trying to offer less.

Whatever tho,he is Signed for SLOT

Comment

he signed, who cares

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                        he signed, who cares
                        I agree just saying one of these times we are gonna deal with an agent won't play

Last year it happened with Heaney and this year it's Moran signing at deadline. The Moran thing is stupid because they know exactly what he wanted which was why we picked him. If he would have said I want 3.75 mil to sign we would have picked Austin Meadows. He told the FO he wanted slot and instead of just offering slot,we tried to lowball him.

It's not like the Deluzio thing where Deluzio told them 1 price and then changed it. Moran wanted slot and it took us a month to offer it

Comment

players would always rather play than have to sit out a season and go play in the Atlantic Baseball League

Comment

Well Moran could have just gone back to Carolina.

Comment

Moran will start in Greensboro and may move up to Jupiter before the end of the season.

Comment

Solo Home Run in his first at bat in Greensboro.

Comment

Working...
                                X