• Show
Clear All

• Postgame: Marlins Destroy Nationals 8-2

Well, that was fun.
    --------------------
    Also,

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75Ua7yJhdcA[/ame]
    Last edited by HUGG; 04-16-2013, 09:04 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Those bastards. They can't even lose properly.

Comment

Amazing how when the team wins, so many people disappear. It's sick.

This board should be renamed SoFlaTrolls.com

Comment

Saw the highlights. That was an absolute bomb by Adeiny. I really hope he pans out hitting-wise because he is one of the few bright spots I've seen when I've tuned in. Seems like every time I put on a marlins game, I watch him smoothly field a grounder.

Comment

Wish I coulda seen it. A Marlins win is like a shooting star these days.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
            Amazing how when this team wins so many people disappear. It's sick.

This board should be renamed SoFlaTrolls.com
            To be fair, that's happened 3 times in 15 games.

Personally, I was working but I did hear the big inning on the radio. I'm glad they won (I was getting worried the HR sculpture would be inactive until May).

ROCK ON

Comment

not sure what the team winning (as rare as it is) has to do with people disappearing

Comment

Looking back before this season, what post game threads had more views/replies?

Winning ones or losing ones?

*its rhetorical.

So after a firesale and 12 losses in 15 games is it really amazing that the losing night post game threads are busier than the winning ones?

Comment

So what you're saying is you don't have a real answer for Ramp, so you're just gon throw stuff out there.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    So what you're saying is you don't have a real answer for Ramp, so you're just gon throw stuff out there.
                    Are you in one of your phases when you're infatuated with me?

Ramp, if my post didn't answer your question please let me know. I tried to be as clear as I could.

Ramp.

Comment

I mean... this thread got 4 replies based on the game

that's pathetic

losing threads always get more looks, people like to complain

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post

Ramp, if my post didn't answer your question please let me know. I tried to be as clear as I could.

Ramp.
                        So, yes.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                          So, yes.
                          --------------------
                          Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                          losing threads always get more looks, people like to complain
                          .........and it's been that way on this board (going back as far as MB.com 8 years ago). That was my point. I don't think it's just specific to the 2013 season.
                          Last edited by Namaste; 04-17-2013, 10:54 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Daft does have a point there. While a significantly larger chunk of the fan base is taking pleasure in the team losing this year, threads following losses have always been more active. There's only so many so ways you can say 'Yay, a win.'
                            God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                            - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
                              threads following losses have always been more active. '
                              The latest post game thread is full of activity.
                              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Working...
                              X