No announcement yet.

Loria Pens Open Letter to "Fans"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Someone referred to Loria as "capable of evil" and Jesus Christ.
    poop

Comment

Todd,

MLB has been trying to get rid of Loria for years. MLB did not want him to be the guy who moved the Expos to Washington. When they tried to get rid of him, he threatened to sue MLB for monopolistic practices. The league did want to fight in Canadian court so his consolation prize was the Marlins.

It's easier to keep potential problems out then replace existing ones.

Comment

An open letter to Jeffrey Loria from a fan.

Dear Jeffrey,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the newspaper? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey
        Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
          Todd,

MLB has been trying to get rid of Loria for years. MLB did not want him to be the guy who moved the Expos to Washington. When they tried to get rid of him, he threatened to sue MLB for monopolistic practices. The league did want to fight in Canadian court so his consolation prize was the Marlins.

It's easier to keep potential problems out then replace existing ones.
          ok. but why was that directed at me
          Amy Adams, AKA Cinnamon Muff
          Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
          Noah Perio
          Jupiter
          39 AB
          15 H
          0 2B
          0 3B
          0 HR
          0 BB
          .385/.385/.385

Comment

You posted it.

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
              The thing he said about the Toronto trade was/is not false.
              What are your thoughts on the rest of the letter to the fans, Erick?
              --------------------
              Pick one from each list (its hard to pick just one)

Most frothing at the mouth hatred of Mr.Loria:

Todd
              Namaste
              Oakelmpine
              lou

Biggest Loria defender at every opportunity:

Bobboob
              Beef
              Erick
              Last edited by Namaste; 02-24-2013, 10:56 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

It is known that I am not a fan of Mr. Loria, but I dont think I take it as far as some do.
                Logan Morrison: "If baseball didn't exist, I would probably be ... like a curler. Or a hairstylist."
                Noah Perio
                Jupiter
                39 AB
                15 H
                0 2B
                0 3B
                0 HR
                0 BB
                .385/.385/.385

Comment

Get it cause bob and boob also
                  poop

Comment

To be completely honest, if Mr. Loria would come out and say "oh BE TEE DUBS, I have been trolling you fuckers for a decade, I use the Marlins to greatly further my personal wealth and have no intention of ever seriously putting in any money long term because I would still make a shitload of money but not quite as much" instead of hiding behind a guise of "I WANT TO WIN!" and lying about losing money every year I would be much more ambivalent to him.

Hes a crook, but what really puts him over the top is that he is a crook who is a pompous, lying, asshole.
                    Noah Perio
                    Jupiter
                    39 AB
                    15 H
                    0 2B
                    0 3B
                    0 HR
                    0 BB
                    .385/.385/.385

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                      Get it cause bob and boob also
                      It's the damn autocorrect, bob Bon
                      --------------------
                      Todd, you're right. You don't take it as far as most do.

lol
                      Last edited by Namaste; 02-25-2013, 12:03 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

I will say something about him occasionally, especially when something as absurd as this letter happens, but I dont spend every day discussing how awful Jeffrey Loria is.

If he had kids and they asked for an allowance the dude would trade his own fucking kids to a neighbor for 2 toddlers to be named later. We know hes awful, but theres not much we can do about it. He is going to make money hand over fist just like he has for 10 years now even if crowds are sparse in defiance.
                        Last edited by Todd; 02-25-2013, 12:18 AM.
                        Noah Perio
                        Jupiter
                        39 AB
                        15 H
                        0 2B
                        0 3B
                        0 HR
                        0 BB
                        .385/.385/.385

Comment

I just... The word "evil" was used. What the hell.
                          poop

Comment

Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                            An open letter to Jeffrey Loria from a fan.

Dear Jeffrey,

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me in the newspaper? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

Sincerely,

Jeffrey
                            Dear Jeffy, I am a panda.

There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

I definitely want to bring a banner to opening day reading "it ain't true, folks".
                              --------------------
                              790 the ticket is ripping Loria.
                              --------------------
                              "Loria sucks" chants on opening day in Miami would be amazing.
                              Last edited by Big Z; 02-25-2013, 06:48 AM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

An empty stadium opening day would be better. He is just going to laugh and say these people still paid

Comment

Working...
                                X