Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will You Be Attending Opening Day 2013 in Miami?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Erick View Post
    It was pretty empty most of the time last year.
    Empty will take on a whole new meaning in 2013

Comment

• The Blue Jays have had lots of success since the Marlins have existed.

Comment

• Daft, would you go to Opening Day if it was Blue Jays Belt Buckle Night?

Comment

Did you like trading the other guys?
          I didn't have any serious issues with trading the others. However, I did find it comical that we managed to trade 35% of the team and not get Toronto's #1.
          --------------------
          Originally posted by Hugg View Post
          Daft, would you go to Opening Day if it was Blue Jays Belt Buckle Night?
          Does a bear shit in the woods?
          Last edited by Namaste; 01-30-2013, 09:38 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            Empty will take on a whole new meaning in 2013
            If it's going to be empty regardless, it's probably smart business to pay the team less.
            --------------------
            Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            I didn't have any serious issues with trading the others. However, I did find it comical that we managed to trade 35% of the team and not get Toronto's #1.
            --------------------

So you're fine trading the others.

What's the point of keeping Reyes then?
            Last edited by Erick; 01-30-2013, 09:39 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• If they traded those other guys and kept Reyes, they still suck - because they already sucked.

I'd be pretty surprised if you're going to games just to see Jose Reyes because he's so exciting. I know you've said that about him, but he's one of nine - it's not like basketball where you can just watch him handle the ball most of the game.

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                So, put you in the "won't go to Opening Day 2014 no matter what happens in 2013" column?
                I think you're being thick.

Sign Stanton long term. Do some things in 2013 that make me at least imagine that there is a plan to win in 2014 and I'm there Opening Day in 2014.

What does this have to do with me absolutely not going to Opening Day in 2013?

Comment

• Namaste, is it fair to assume you would not be going to Opening Day if they had no traded Reyes? Or would you?
                  --------------------
                  Originally posted by Namaste View Post

Sign Stanton long term. Do some things in 2013 that make me at least imagine that there is a plan to win in 2014 and I'm there Opening Day in 2014.
                  That's exactly what my hypothetical said. Why the hell did it take you an hour and a half to answer it?
                  Last edited by Bobbob1313; 01-30-2013, 09:42 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                  poop

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post

What does this have to do with me absolutely not going to Opening Day in 2013?
                    So it's not about Loria then. It's about the current team looking bad on paper.

Comment

• Ya'll are ridiculous. This thread is terrible.

The Loria people are the most ridiculous. Loria is shitty. Just absolute complete shit. Battered spouse syndrome. Loria could slaughter an entire litter of adorable kittens and it would be defended on here as a smart baseball decision.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

If it's going to be empty regardless, it's probably smart business to pay the team less.

What's the point of keeping Reyes then?

Second year in a new baseball only facility after you CRIED and CRIED about it for years.

And how do you lose Reyes and not get Toronto's #1?

Eff you for even defending them for that.

Comment

• Perhaps they look bad on paper because of Loria, but I still think there is a distinction and even if Loria keeps being Loria, people won't care if they resemble something that might be good.

Lots of people still won't go, but that's because lots of people don't go.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chewford View Post
                            Ya'll are ridiculous. This thread is terrible.

The Loria people are the most ridiculous. Loria is shitty. Just absolute complete shit. Battered spouse syndrome. Loria could slaughter an entire litter of adorable kittens and it would be defended on here as a smart baseball decision.
                            Who are the Loria people? Does anyone like Loria?

Comment

• This thread is beyond terrible.

Also, Chewie has access to different posts than everyone else, I think.

Comment

• Yeah, how are you guys coming away with "Loria people" like he's being chiseled into a mountaintop (by Hugg, Bobbob and Erick)?

Comment

Working...
                                X