No announcement yet.

2013 World Baseball Classic Draw and Players

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If the DR and Venezuela send full squads, I'll go. If they send B squads like the US did, I'd rather wait for whatever soccer games are played in the near future.
    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
    - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
      If the DR and Venezuela send full squads, I'll go. If they send B squads like the US did, I'd rather wait for whatever soccer games are played in the near future.
      So you wouldn't pay to watch the US team?
      I really don't get why people are writing articles disliking the US team. Sure, they have better players, but the "B team" is still probably more talented than any team in the tournament.

Comment

Nope
        God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
        - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Omar View Post
          Those soccer games involve B squads from both teams as well.

Comment

Sometimes, depending on whether the exhibition is an international friendly or one between clubs. If the upcoming friendly featuring Colombia has Falcao, you'd be hard-pressed to call that a B squad.

Mostly, though, it's the difference between the frequency of baseball and soccer appearing in Miami. If I want to see a great baseball team play, I can wait until one comes along during the season. If I want to see a soccer game live, I have to take what I can get until we get an MLS team.
            - Daft

Comment

Working...
            X