nope, hold onto Stanton

he's only going to get more valuable

Comment

If they trade Stanton I'm going to MiamiHomer this team

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
          nope, hold onto Stanton

he's only going to get more valuable
          Ya I agree with u but am saying the value of say Profar/Andrus(Starting SS that would move Hechaverria to 2B),Olt(Starting 3B)or Martin(Starting CF) and say Martin Perez(22 yr old SP) is pretty solid and would also put us on track for 2014

It would give us a Starting SS,either 3B or CF,and a Starter as well as Hechaverria at 2B,then put Marisnick in RF if u get Martin and if u get Olt u then got a spot for Ozuna in 2014

Just something to think about is all

Comment

ehe
            --------------------
            These are your hints don't say he didn't warn you
            Last edited by Bobbob1313; 11-17-2012, 12:49 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
            poop

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
              ehe
              --------------------
              These are your hints don't say he didn't warn you
              If Stanton says give me a contract and ill sign it right now this whole discussion is dead.

As for the hints don't worry I am done talking "trade discussion" on here,ill just message the few people that enjoy hearing it and the rest of u can just cry when it happens

Comment

NOOOOOOOOOOOo
                poop

Comment

But everyone already cries when it happens.

Plus, the other thing where you don't do what you think it is that you do.

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                    Ya I agree with u but am saying the value of say Profar/Andrus(Starting SS that would move Hechaverria to 2B),Olt(Starting 3B)or Martin(Starting CF) and say Martin Perez(22 yr old SP) is pretty solid and would also put us on track for 2014

It would give us a Starting SS,either 3B or CF,and a Starter as well as Hechaverria at 2B,then put Marisnick in RF if u get Martin and if u get Olt u then got a spot for Ozuna in 2014

Just something to think about is all
                    But, according to you, didn't we acquire all of this already except for 3B?

We don't need Profar/Andrus because Hechevarria is a "perennial All-Star!" Realistically speaking, if we acquire one of those two, Hechevarria becomes irrelevant because he can't hit for shit; his value comes from his supposedly tremendous defense at SS.

Leonys Martin is irrelevant because...we got Marisnick bitches! Yelich-Marisnick-Stanton 2014! How could Selig veto the current deal when we got Yelich-Marisnick-Stanton?!?!?

+ you don't acquire players when you already have core pieces at that position, right? Like fuck D'Arnaud because we got Rob Brantly!

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post

We don't need Profar/Andrus because Hechevarria is a "perennial All-Star!" Realistically speaking, if we acquire one of those two, Hechevarria becomes irrelevant because he can't hit for shit; his value comes from his supposedly tremendous defense at SS.

Leonys Martin is irrelevant because...we got Marisnick bitches! Yelich-Marisnick-Stanton 2014! How could Selig veto the current deal when we got Yelich-Marisnick-Stanton?!?!?

+ you don't acquire players when you already have core pieces at that position, right? Like fuck D'Arnaud because we got Rob Brantly!

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post

Well not sure who told u Hechavarria is an All Star? If u aquire Profar or Andrus,they become your Starting SS and Hechavarria becomes your Starting 2B

If u traded Stanton,then u need an RF to replace him and if u got Martin in the deal he would become your CF with Marisnick moving to RF.

Answer me this if we got d'Araund in the deal what are we gonna do with Rob Brantly who the FO likes? Are we gonna make him a backup who plays 1 day a week or maybe we can put d'Araund at 1B where we already got LoMo slotted or do we trade Rob Brantly for a young OF? Marisnick is prolly better than anything we could have got for Brantly. It all comes down to positions and catcher is 1 position that u really only need 1 pretty good guy at as long as the backup can play defense

Comment

Remember when the Ranger had like three amazing catcher prospects and then none of them were good?

I feel like TNSTAACP should be a thing.
                          poop

Comment

I am genuinely curious how you (tjfla) pronounce Travis d'Arnaud's name

Comment

Originally posted by tjfla View Post
                              Well not sure who told u Hechavarria is an All Star? If u aquire Profar or Andrus,they become your Starting SS and Hechavarria becomes your Starting 2B

If u traded Stanton,then u need an RF to replace him and if u got Martin in the deal he would become your CF with Marisnick moving to RF.

Answer me this if we got d'Araund in the deal what are we gonna do with Rob Brantly who the FO likes? Are we gonna make him a backup who plays 1 day a week or maybe we can put d'Araund at 1B where we already got LoMo slotted or do we trade Rob Brantly for a young OF? Marisnick is prolly better than anything we could have got for Brantly. It all comes down to positions and catcher is 1 position that u really only need 1 pretty good guy at as long as the backup can play defense
                              1. If they acquire Andrus (which lol if they trade Stanton and can't even get Profar in return), Andrus would just be used as trade bait for more prospects.

2. So it's Yelich/Martin/Marisnick now? Exciting. At least Martin is Cuban so yay.

3. Assuming the front office is actually that stupid to like Brantly enough that they'd pass up on D'Arnaud, they could've acquired D'Arnaud and probably flipped him to Texas for a guy like...Mike Olt who you have in your proposed Stanton deal. You know who in the current deal has enough value to be flipped for a prospect like Mike Olt? No one.

Comment

Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
                                Remember when the Ranger had like three amazing catcher prospects and then none of them were good?

I feel like TNSTAACP should be a thing.
                                Thats what I am talking about,you don't see to many catchers playing other spots. They had Salty,Ramirez,Teagarden.

While having Catching Depth is good in the system,the fact is only 1 can play at a time

Even Cleveland had the same issue,they had Carlos Santana and then got Lou Marson(Top 50 prospect at the time). Does anyone wanna know how that turned out? Marson is now 26 .220 5HR 60RBI as the backup C

Comment

Working...
                                X