Heath Bell is the Most Hated Marlin Since Jorge Julio

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
    Lifted for another pitcher who picked up the blown save.
    10 games 2 or more ER this year. 40 appearances.

He had 12, 2009-2011. 199 appearances.

Truly spectacular.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
      You do that every time Bell blows a save and I know exactly why you do it.
      I just posted this on facebook: "It's pretty hilarious, at this point. I couldn't imagine actually being mad at him anymore."

To me, how bad he has pitched this year is funny. Because it makes no sense. At some point, you have to laugh at things you can't explain.
      poop

Comment

Originally posted by bell_virus.exe View Post
        . he shouldn't be the closer anymore, he shouldn't be anywhere near a high pressure 9th inning, and when he starts to implode you have to pull him then and there
        My thoughts exactly. I find it incredibly mind boggling that this guy is still given the ball in the 9th.

Whoever is ultimately giving the ok to trot him out in the 9th has the thickest skull in baseball.

Comment

As bad as Heath sucks and we should hate him, Ozzie is putting him in a position to fail at this point. This is more on him. He needs to stay away from the closer role for a little bit. He seemed to respond well for a little while after he was taken away from the role and then put back in.

Comment

Manny Navarro ‏@Manny_Navarro
            #Marlins manager Ozzie Guillen furious with Hanley Ramirez for injuring himself. Also said Bell/closer situation must be resolved

Comment

that's amazing
              Originally posted by Madman81
              Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
              Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post
                As bad as Heath sucks and we should hate him, Ozzie is putting him in a position to fail at this point. This is more on him. He needs to stay away from the closer role for a little bit. He seemed to respond well for a little while after he was taken away from the role and then put back in.
                At this point, putting him in the game at all is putting him in a position to fail because he just sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by McLevin View Post
                  You really have to wonder if Beinfest is shoving him down his throat at this point.

Comment

Originally posted by lou View Post
                    You really have to wonder if Beinfest is shoving him down his throat at this point.
                    I mean, Ozzie isn't the type to take that though. That's why he butted heads with Kenny in Chicago, isn't it?
                    --------------------
                    also you just KNOW Hanley's gonna be out till August with the "finger laceration"
                    Last edited by emkayseven; 07-08-2012, 05:08 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.

Comment

I'd be interested to hear Ozzie post game. If he's as deferential as before I think it's not Beinfest. If he takes Bell on in his postgame, I'd imagine it's Beinfest/Loria pressure.

Comment

Didn't Ozzie run Adam Dunn out there almost every day last season, almost always hitting in the heart of the order (3-6), while he was posting a .569 ops?

Comment

Ozzie is more pissed about Hanley.

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                            I'd be interested to hear Ozzie post game. If he's as deferential as before I think it's not Beinfest. If he takes Bell on in his postgame, I'd imagine it's Beinfest/Loria pressure.
                            he just said that he's better than this, he's got to get better, yada yada yada, but then he said if he can't get the job done they have to find someone who can

Comment

Originally posted by Erick View Post
                              Ozzie is more pissed about Hanley.
                              What did Hanley do?
                              poop

Comment

punched the fan in the dugout after his shitty at bat and cut his finger

Comment

Working...
                                X