Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Stars and Stripes caps are horrible this year.

Hope they do Navy, AF, Marines, USCG and USMM caps at some point.

Comment

Yes, I get what you mean. I don't really see the point of exclusively posting about comments our announcers make when that's what announcers do, but like I've said before, do your thing.

Comment

I think if you're a Nationals fan, you say "you think they're bad? listen to those clowns from the Marlins." Because imagine Rich & Tommy's awfulness, except you're rooting for the other team.
        --------------------
        I'm pretty sure almost every one on this message board has posted things making fun of stuff other announcers have said too.
        Last edited by HUGG; 05-28-2012, 01:35 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by Polky View Post
          not everyone is shitty. there is lots of shit, there is also lots of good stuff. ken harrelson and steve stone are great, i could listen to kasper and brenly all day, duane kuiper is solid, michael kay is awesome, etc. just because our guys suck they don't get a pass because other guys suck. they aren't the actual worst, they're "the worst."
          Originally posted by Polky View Post
          and i think my biggest issue with rich and tommy is the blind homerism

Comment

The board is back.

Comment

Hawk Harrelson is a piece of shit. Polky's opinion is no longer valid in this discussion.

Comment

Harrelson is so ridiculous that it transcends awful and almost becomes entertaining though.

He's a horrible baseball announcer, but it's funny to me.
                --------------------
                Although, if I had to listen to him 100+ times a year and/or I gave a shit about the outcome of the game he was calling, I'm sure it wouldn't be so funny.
                --------------------
                MLB.tv really needs to offer a feed that has the stadium sound and no announcers.
                Last edited by HUGG; 05-28-2012, 01:41 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Hawk Harrelson is the Tommy Heinsohn of baseball.

Comment

Originally posted by Party View Post
                    The Stars and Stripes caps are horrible this year.

Hope they do Navy, AF, Marines, USCG and USMM caps at some point.
                    thought the caps were camo'd, not stars & stripes

Comment

wooooooooooot

Comment

Cyborg.

Comment

Originally posted by Hugg View Post
                          Harrelson is so ridiculous that it transcends awful and almost becomes entertaining though.

He's a horrible baseball announcer, but it's funny to me.
                          --------------------
                          Although, if I had to listen to him 100+ times a year and/or I gave a shit about the outcome of the game he was calling, I'm sure it wouldn't be so funny.
                          --------------------
                          MLB.tv really needs to offer a feed that has the stadium sound and no announcers.
                          MLB.tv does do that. On the home team's video feed, change the audio to the one for stadium sound.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
                            thought the caps were camo'd, not stars & stripes
                            they are, but they're still called stars & stripes

don't question it, it's MLB

Comment

Can't believe it took me this long to realize there is a spelling error in the game thread subject
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                                MLB.tv does do that. On the home team's video feed, change the audio to the one for stadium sound.
                                holy shit, there's a totally synced radio feed too

YOU JUST CHANGED MY LIFE
                                --------------------
                                well, I'll never post about Rich & Tommy again because I'll never listen to them again
                                Last edited by HUGG; 05-28-2012, 01:52 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Working...
                                X