Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, no they aren't. This series is a fine example. You want to hear people who really suck? Listen to the clowns for the Nats.

Comment

ehe, Madman taking "the worst" literally again

we're not Nationals fans (except for Ramp), we don't listen to them...they have no bearing on how horrible Rich & Tommy are
      Last edited by HUGG; 05-28-2012, 01:21 PM.

Comment

I don't think I was taking it literally, but do your thing.

Comment

How is everyone on this malwareless day?

Comment

It's just funny that the only defense there ever is for our clowns is "yeah, but look how shitty these guys are"

Comment

Well, if you call our guys shitty, but everyone is shitty, then what's the point of what you're saying?

Comment

We don't have to listen to everyone else?
                --------------------
                Polakoff, please don't point out when Rich & Tommy say something stupid because the A's announcers suck.
                Last edited by HUGG; 05-28-2012, 01:29 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Fuck.

Comment

Party, lots of teams have given up 2 run doubles. What's the point of your posting fuck?

Comment

Complaining is allowed in the party section

Comment

You're adorable

Comment

It is exempt from the Madman Doctrine.

Comment

not everyone is shitty. there is lots of shit, there is also lots of good stuff. ken harrelson and steve stone are great, i could listen to kasper and brenly all day, duane kuiper is solid, michael kay is awesome, etc. just because our guys suck they don't get a pass because other guys suck. they aren't the actual worst, they're "the worst."
                            Originally posted by Madman81
                            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Madman81 View Post
                              Well, if you call our guys shitty, but everyone is shitty, then what's the point of what you're saying?
                              Not everything is relative.....?
                              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                              - Daft

Comment

and i think my biggest issue with rich and tommy is the blind homerism
                                Originally posted by Madman81
                                Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                                Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Working...
                                X