No announcement yet.

Marlins 7 Game Win Streak Comes to an End As Houston Beats Fish 3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I disagree with the notion that Gaby's good defensively. He makes most of the plays a 1B should make, but not all of them.

Defense would definitely improve with a Logan to first move.

Comment

The problem is outside of 3 guys in the lineup the whole team is hitting for shit.. Buck, Reyes, Boner, Hanley.. Hanley has shown he can hit again but then next AB he is flailing around. It's a team issue. Not just Gaby.
      --------------------
      Lemme say this I don't love Gaby but who you gonna put in? Dobbs is not an everyday player. Petey play D well can't hit.
      Last edited by AdamRavs; 05-08-2012, 10:07 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

That's not a good excuse as to why Gaby should stay in the line up though.

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
          I disagree with the notion that Gaby's good defensively. He makes most of the plays a 1B should make, but not all of them.

Defense would definitely improve with a Logan to first move.
          Nah he's been pretty damn good. Cmon.

Comment

No one is saying Gaby is the only problem.

Comment

Originally posted by AdamRavs View Post
              The problem is outside of 3 guys in the lineup the whole team is hitting for shit.. Buck, Reyes, Boner, Hanley.. Hanley has shown he can hit again but then next AB he is flailing around. It's a team issue. Not just Gaby.
              --------------------
              Lemme say this I don't love Gaby but who you gonna put in? Dobbs is not an everyday player. Petey play D well can't hit.
              Gaby has been by far the worst.

Comment

--------------------
                Gaby's a lot worse than any of those other players right now. He's not walking and he's K'ing a lot.

Comment

Before these last two games it was Buck. I mean bench him move LoMo your just shifting a problem then to left field.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                    Nah he's been pretty damn good. Cmon.
                    Disagree.

Comment

Gaby's a lot worse than any of those other players right now. He's not walking and he's K'ing a lot.
                      Yeah. I was against replacing him earlier because it was too soon, but we're past that.

Comment

Before these last two games it was Buck. I mean bench him move LoMo your just shifting a problem then to left field.
                        Buck's terrible. I don't like any aspect of his game at all and he's considerably outperforming Gaby.

Comment

I'd rather have a good defensive LFer out there with limited offense than the current situation.

Comment

Its not gonna solve our offensive problem which is the root cause of this discussion

Comment

Disagree.
                              Find but you're wrong.

Comment

Its not gonna solve our offensive problem which is the root cause of this discussion
                                It will help it.

Comment

Working...
                                X