No announcement yet.

Marlins 7 Game Win Streak Comes to an End As Houston Beats Fish 3-2

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Some people need to realize that a win against a bad team is equal to a win against a good team.

Comment

Kinda funny how the tone of the postgame has gone from elation to WE GOTTA CHANGE EVERYTHING

Comment

Originally posted by Big Z View Post
        That's what she said.

Gaby will come around. Look at everybody else, they're not doing too great either, doesn't mean they will be hitting .200 by season's end. He does have to get it going though.
        The difference between Gaby and everyone else is that everyone else isn't nearly as bad as Gaby

And everyone else hit during the second half of last year except for Hanley (injured) and Lomo (asshole). Gaby has not just been bad this year. He's been bad for about 4.5 months now, with no ML track record to fall back on.
        Last edited by Mainge; 05-09-2012, 01:03 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Metes View Post
          Kinda funny how the tone of the postgame has gone from elation to WE GOTTA CHANGE EVERYTHING
          Winning is boring and hides the uglies. Losing shows all.

Comment

Originally posted by Ramp View Post
            Winning is boring and hides the uglies.
            Reminds me of Chris Volstad's beard

Comment

that ain't hiding the uglies

Comment

That's true - I should have mentioned the likely intent of the beard.

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                  The difference between Gaby and everyone else, is that everyone else isn't nearly as bad as Gaby

And everyone else hit during the second half of last year except for Hanley (injured) and Lomo (asshole). Gaby has not just been bad this year. He's been bad for about 4.5 months now, with no ML track record to fall back on.
                  Yeah, I can't disagree with that.

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                    I can't even begin to say how annoying comments like that are.

Comment

Working...
                    X