Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imagine if the 7 game win streak ends because our best defender has a stroke on a routine ground ball?

Comment

Well they aren't losing because of it so it isn't the exact reason.

Comment

ohmygosh, some marlins have actually played more games in houston than they have played in Marlins Park.

That's probably not true of like every fuckin stadium?

Comment

glad i don't get the game up here tonight...2 hits and errors makes me want to tr305 myself
          Originally posted by Madman81
          Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
          Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Well the error will now lead to the frustration of the offense today. Doubt many would have said much about the offense if the Astros hadn't scored b/c of the error.

Comment

I'm still not really sure why Allison Williams is on our TV so much. She's not particularly good at her job nor is she good looking enough to be professionally good looking.

I guess, yay girls and sports, but dammit I'd love to not hear uh and um so much.

Comment

Rich said Ron Paul.

Comment

Originally posted by Swifty View Post
                  I'm still not really sure why Allison Williams is on our TV so much. She's not particularly good at her job nor is she good looking enough to be professionally good looking.

I guess, yay girls and sports, but dammit I'd love to not hear uh and um so much.
                  Did she actually ask them how many more parks they had to visit after they already said 7?

Comment

Baylayn Jesuit

Comment

That was closer than the pitch called for strike 3.

Both were not strikes
                      --------------------
                      7 IP 0 ER for Anibal tonight
                      Last edited by Madman81; 05-08-2012, 08:59 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

Originally posted by MiamiHomer View Post
                        Well they aren't losing because of it so it isn't the exact reason.
                        Im not sure what you mean (admittedly I'm very tired).

There can't be a strong correlation between a potential Marlins loss and Infante's stroke?

Comment

Originally posted by marlins_virus.exe View Post
                          glad i don't get the game up here tonight...2 hits and errors makes me want to tr305 myself
                          No Marlins in Palo Alto?

Comment

Fuck Magic postgame. I get it, they lost. Now get to the team whose kicking ass right now.

Comment

He's saying it's a tie game now, so it wouldn't be directly correlated to our losing. It's certainly correlated to our no longer winning though.

They mentioned my email of me saying the poll adds up to 109%

Comment

Isn't it amazing that Waltz and Hutton have the same job title as Vin Scully?

Comment

Working...
                                X