Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cool.

Comment

Extra day is good. Even if he didn't come out Wednesday, getting him one on either side of yesterday's day off would probably have been a good idea.

Comment

I had an MRI once. It sounded like robots were talking to me.

Comment

They were

Comment

Originally posted by Flum View Post
            I had an MRI once. It sounded like robots were talking to me.
            I have them every 6 months...good thing I'm not claustrophobic.
            --------------------
            Manny_Navarro Manny Navarro
            #Marlins Edwin Rodriguez said it is likely Chris Coghlan will get day games off following night games to rest shoulder
            Hope this isn't something that will have to be done for a large portion of the season.
            Last edited by MiamiHomer; 04-29-2011, 04:26 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

He's doing that thing again where he forget how to hit for a month.

Comment

He's done this for almost exactly half of his major league career.

Comment

Problem is, we really don't have a leadoff option.

Infante's just as bad (if not worse), Hanley's Hanley...really, we should leadoff LoMo, bat Gaby 3rd and Stanton 4, but Edwin's not going to do that.

Also, I do have to wonder how much of this is just general fatigue. We've been playing him a lot in center (and I'm really really happy with how well he's playing in the field) but we need to give him a day or two a little more frequently, especially with Bonifacio proving somewhat useful and Cousins and Petersen basically in the witness protection program.

Comment

JCR speculated on Twitter that CC might get Saturday off against Price
                    God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
                    - Daft

Comment

Originally posted by Stimpson J Cat View Post
                      Problem is, we really don't have a leadoff option.

Infante's just as bad (if not worse), Hanley's Hanley...really, we should leadoff LoMo, bat Gaby 3rd and Stanton 4, but Edwin's not going to do that.

Also, I do have to wonder how much of this is just general fatigue. We've been playing him a lot in center (and I'm really really happy with how well he's playing in the field) but we need to give him a day or two a little more frequently, especially with Bonifacio proving somewhat useful and Cousins and Petersen basically in the witness protection program.
                      Petersen got sent back to NOLA when LoMo came off the DL. We never gave him a chance to play center when he was here.

Other than that, yeah, I agree with you.

Comment

I was at the batting cages last night at Tamiami Park and was talking with Gaby Sanchez' cousin and he said the Marlins are really pissed off at CC and he believes that the Marlins will just cut CC when he comes off the DL. I told him that's crazy to just cut him because he pulled the whole I am hurt so I can continue getting a MLB pay check. I think he has some trade value and some value to the team if he can ever get right and play again. What do you guys think?

Comment

No way the cut him. That doesn't punish him any, just the Marlins.

And Anibal did the same thing in 07.

Comment

Gaby's cousin doesn't sound too bright

Comment

Originally posted by Mainge View Post
                              No way the cut him. That doesn't punish him any, just the Marlins.

And Anibal did the same thing in 07.
                              In Anibal's case, wasn't it the other way around? The Marlins were the ones sending him down to the minors because they knew he was hurt and didn't want to pay him a MLB salary.

Here, the Marlins were sending him down for performance reasons (not knowing he was hurt) and then Coghlan says he's hurt to keep getting his MLB salary.

Comment

I don't know why Gaby's cousin, or Gaby would know that the Marlins are really pissed at Cogz. That seems more of a personal problem between CC & the FO.

Comment

Working...
                                X