Chris Coghlan, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He's back at lead off.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM Hugg!

Comment

Hopefully for more than just one game.

The 2 hole wasn't working, let's see if the inherent lineup protection of the leadoff spot gets him going (yes, I know it didn't work before, but whatever, nothing else is working).

Comment

Because I talked to Joe Frisaro and he told me we should send him to NOLA and then call him back up to work things out here

Comment

Rockin the lowest qualified OPS in the bigs. Yuni Betancourt eat your heart out!

Comment

@robneyer 27 games into the season and Chris Coghlan's still looking for his first long hit. Can't remember anything quite like it.
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I mean, it is pretty amazing. But he got robbed this weekend of extra bases at least a couple of times. Coghs will be fine.
              God would be expecting a first pitch breaking ball in the dirt because humans love to disappoint him.
              - Daft

Comment

I want him to only get singles this season. Any time he gets extra bases I hope it's on fielder's indifference, errors, or advancing on a throw.
                This post was brought to you by: Dat SEC Speed

Comment

Record is 206 AB's without an XBH. Cogs is at 106, Pierre is at 126 with the White Sox.

Comment

Too bad Cogs can't rap.

Comment

it's ova
                      Originally posted by Madman81
                      Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
                      Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

I think he might need a trip down to New Orleans.
                        "You owe it to yourself to find your own unorthodox way of succeeding, or sometimes, just surviving."
                        - Michael Johnson

J.T. Realmuto .282/.351/.412

Comment

Eh. That really doesn't do anything. Bench him, play him less, all fine, but it's not like his problems are something a AAA stint can fix. It's bad luck and enough bat control to hit the bad bslls he's chasing to make weak outs.

Comment

I don't agree with bad luck.

Comment

It's a lot of approach, not really bad luck. He's not seeing the ball well and there really hasn't been a point this year when he has.
                              poop

Comment

Working...
                              X