Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That's some grassroots shit right there

Comment

Can't i just copy and paste this thread in an email to him ?

Comment

If you think that is a good use of your time, why not ?

Comment

Not until I post my cover letter

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
            The concourses will be like that anywhere when dealing with a sellout crowd. We saw it at its worst last night.
            Exactly. To say it was poor planning is unfair...you can plan for it the best you can, but it's the type of thing that only gets better with time and experience. Give it a few home stands and they'll get it figured out.

Comment

The dumbest thing had to be the WS flags in a dome. Slightly dumber was the Ali decision. Everyone agree ?

Comment

I'll add one more good: obstructed seats

Comment

I really don't think it's a good idea to email this thread. A nice gentle compliment sandwich like Daft's is best.

Comment

Agreed.

Comment

Originally posted by Sandroimbuto
                      I e-mailed him and let him know there were too many people there and that I miss the vast open sections of Joe Robbie.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                        The concourses will be like that anywhere when dealing with a sellout crowd. We saw it at its worst last night.
                        Plus you had the largest number, by far, of people stopping traffic and standing around the concourses while zOMGing at the stadium for the first time.

Originally posted by tr305 View Post
                        The dumbest thing had to be the WS flags in a dome. Slightly dumber was the Ali decision. Everyone agree ?
                        Nothing was dumber than that military family live chat.

Comment

I was expecting the military guy to be on the field and surprise the family not this abortion of a touching family moment in front of 38,000 people.

Comment

That's what I wanted too, what a jip. Couldn't get him 20 days early? C'mon, one time.
                            There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

They could have saved the night by playing "Shake It Up" by the Cars while Ali made his exit

Comment

I still think you are letting the producer off way too easy. The boat, the girl running in through sparklers and the marching bands. lol

Comment

Working...
                                X