Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What happened to your season seats ?

Originally posted by Jorge18 View Post
    I'll be sitting in the Legends Platinum section for tomorrow night's game. Will let you know how it goes.

Comment

• Originally posted by tr305 View Post
      What happened to your season seats ?
      Nothing. I was given these tickets by my boss.

I'll also be enjoying a game from one of the suites in May for a client even we're having.

Comment

• Nice. You will love it in that section.

Comment

• I'm Addicted to This Ballpark

My season plan didn't have me going tonight but I played wait it out hardball with some fucker on stubhub and bought platinum 211's, front row for $49 a pop. Best seat in the house and I had two Pan Con Lechon's, popcorn and 3 Corona Lights for FREE !@. Spent the last three innings out at the Budweiser bar and what a view just hanging out having a good time and watching from the concourse. I'm down to only hating one thing at the park and it's the concourses on 100 level - get the f'ing condiment sections out of the way !! Everything else is cool.

I did discover the best strategy and it's buy a $5 ticket on stubhub and just post up behind the disability section by the foul pole with a beer. Amazing view and if you have several friends you can actually shoot the shit out there for the entire game.

Love the place. ok bye.

Comment

• First off, you think everything is the best seat in the house.

Second off, take it to the no one gives a fuck thread.

Comment

• Why would you want to be at the game on a Tuesday night and miss out on all the emails?

Comment

• I have never said such a thing.

Comment

My season plan didn't have me going tonight but I played wait it out hardball with some fucker on stubhub and bought platinum 211's, front row for $49 a pop. Best seat in the house and I had two Pan Con Lechon's, popcorn and 3 Corona Lights for FREE !@. Spent the last three innings out at the Budweiser bar and what a view just hanging out having a good time and watching from the concourse. I'm down to only hating one thing at the park and it's the concourses on 100 level - get the f'ing condiment sections out of the way !! Everything else is cool.

I did discover the best strategy and it's buy a $5 ticket on stubhub and just post up behind the disability section by the foul pole with a beer. Amazing view and if you have several friends you can actually shoot the shit out there for the entire game.

Love the place. ok bye.
                  That's awesome.

What did you do, wait until the guy lowered the price on StubHub and jumped on the tickets? I am too desperate to wait out, I get anxious, lol.

I think I am also addicted to this Ballpark, I can't stop going either. It's truly an amazing ballpark and I am glad we play baseball here.

Comment

• I started checking at 2pm and watched a certain pair drop about $5 every 30 min. By 4:45 I had to get in the car and leave so I had to buy. These tickets started at $75 when I started looking around noon.

Comment

• The man is addicted to making a new thread every day.

Comment

• Ok Homer.

Comment

I started checking at 2pm and watched a certain pair drop about $5 every 30 min. By 4:45 I had to get in the car and leave so I had to buy. These tickets started at $75 when I started looking around noon.
                          Wow. Nice job. I'm going to have to start doing that.

I don't know if you've noticed but there are some tickets on StubHub that include parking.

Comment

• Tr305 this is your last warning. You start another thread I'm going to take away your thread starting abilities.

Comment

• Yep, those are the ones I purchased. With parking.
                              --------------------
                              Originally posted by Party View Post
                              Tr305 this is your last warning. You start another thread I'm going to take away your thread starting abilities.
                              This is my first warning dude.
                              --------------------
                              So when am I allowed to start another tread and what topic is allowed Castro ? Seriously we are changing people's thread titles now as mods ?
                              Last edited by tr305; 04-17-2012, 10:37 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged

Comment

• As long as it's not the same collection of your dumb postgame thoughts about the ballpark your good.

Comment

Working...
                                X