Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ricky looks like he's 6
    Originally posted by Madman81
    Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
    Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

Originally posted by Polky View Post
      Ricky looks like he's 6
      He has a double chin and a goatee

common one time

Comment

Comment

this song goes great with the title of the thread

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V-sCrhRPCMg[/ame]

Comment

Poor guy got Heath'd tonight

Comment

Sadly Heath Bell is so big he heath's on the entire team.

Comment

Time to say bye bye.

Comment

With that contract, it's going to be impossible to let him go unless they're willing to eat the entirety of the deal (which the Marlins won't do). He'll be in the rotation next season, and then he'll leave after another season with a 4.50+ ERA.

It's disgusting that he's going to make $10 million next season.

Comment

WARNING: This statement is being made without any statistical research:

How can a guy be so good and then be so bad (with no known injuries and being relatively young)?

Comment

His walk rate is up this year and he has been not striking out anywhere near as many guys the past 2 years.

Comment

Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                        WARNING: This statement is being made without any statistical research:

How can a guy be so good and then be so bad (with no known injuries and being relatively young)?
                        I say the same about Dontrelle.

Comment

Dontrelle lost control. Where did Ricky's velocity go?

Comment

Ricky was a strikeout pitcher. He's not doing that anymore. So now he's just a thrower?
                            --------------------
                            And looking at it, he only had one "good" year. That was in 2008. 15-8, 3.52 ERA in 212.1 IP, a 1.102 WHIP 8.1 H/9, 1.8 BB/9 7.9 K/9 and 4.43 K/BB. Since then his H/9 has gone up (but so did his K/9 until last year.) He had a 6.5/9 last year and only 5.9 this year. His ERA has gone up each year and 2008 was the only year he had a respectable ERA. 5.06 in 2009, 4.51 in 10, 4.67 last year and he currently holds a 4.90 ERA. I think it was in 2009 when he was shitty, sent down and came back and did well. I tried to find his month-by-month stats for that year but couldn't find it so I am sure his 2009 ERA isn't justified as he did really well once he came back up.
                            Last edited by Miamarlin21; 08-05-2012, 11:02 PM. Reason: Doublepost Merged
                            LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

Ricky Nolasco 2012: Pitching like Chris Volstad to make mibs become a Marlins fan again

Comment

Originally posted by Miamarlin21 View Post
                                I think it was in 2009 when he was shitty, sent down and came back and did well. I tried to find his month-by-month stats for that year but couldn't find it so I am sure his 2009 ERA isn't justified as he did really well once he came back up.
                                9gs 9.07era .344baa .389babip
                                22gs 3.82era .228baa .294babip

Comment

Working...
                                X