No announcement yet.

Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hmmmm. He does not sound that way to me at all. I think he kinda sounds like a young kid with braces.

You described Ogre from Revenge of the Nerds.

Comment

• NERRRRRRRRRRRRDDDDDDDSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!1
      There's No jOOj In Team.

Comment

• Yeah, he has a minor lisp.
        poop

Comment

• I will save it on my MacBook, Namaste.
          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• Originally posted by Bobbob1313 View Post
            Yeah, he has a minor lisp.
            I don't hear a lisp. Not even minor. Dan Uggla has more lisp than Stanton.

Stanton, if anything, sounds mildly retarded. Can I say that?

But again, he sounds like a man who mashes baseballs into orbit.

He's perfect. I stood 4 feet from him at FanFest outside. He's perfect.

I'd go for salmon sashimi with him.

Comment

• I'd let him buy me salmon sashimi.

Comment

• Is anyone else getting a little nervous regarding his knee? If he's not in the opening day lineup, I'm going to be very angry face.

Comment

• I thought he was a week away like 4 days ago

Comment

• He hasn't played since March 11th.

Comment

• Because he was hit on the wrist. The sore knee was reported an issue about 3-4 days ago.

Comment

• Giancarlo Stanton swings in the fifth inning of the game between the Miami Marlins and FIU at Marlins Park in Miami on March 7, 2012. JOE RIMKUS JR. / STAFF PHOTO
                        BY CLARK SPENCER
                        CSPENCER@MIAMIHERALD.COM
                        JUPITER -- Giancarlo’s Stanton right knee might be an issue, but his swing certainly isn’t.

Stanton connected on a pair of home runs in a minor-league scrimmage Saturday, including one monstrous blast off Anibal Sanchez that produced oohs and ahhs.

The home run off Sanchez sailed far over the fence in center and into a stand of trees. It also produced a reaction from Sanchez, who turned to Stanton as he was rounding first and noted, “Now you can run.”

Stanton was under orders not to leg out any hits or ground balls so as not to risk further injury to his knee.

Logan Morrison, who is also dealing with a sore right knee, received several at-bats in the scrimmage, which involved Triple A and Double A players. Morrison, who had not played since March 13, said afterward that he felt his timing was off but that he was able to recognize pitches.

Read more here: http://www.miamiherald.com/2012/03/2...#storylink=cpy

Comment

• We fucked.

/seasonover
                          LHP Chad James-Jupiter Hammerheads-

5-15 3.80 ERA (27 starts) 149.1IP 173H 63ER 51BB 124K

Comment

• I get the joke but it's like you didn't even read the article.

Comment

• I do not get the joke. What he said doesn't apply to anything.

Comment

• Schmeggy is not good at choosing his spots.

Comment

Working...
                                X