Giancarlo Stanton, OF

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Damn seeing Tony Conigliaro's name on there made me sad, and I never even got to see him play.

Comment

• 3.3 fWAR, with ZiPS projecting 3.6 the rest of the season, with 49 home runs. 4th in fWAR in the NL as of right now.
        Last edited by marlinsfan24; 06-17-2015, 09:13 AM.

Comment

• GOAT

Comment

• It was great to hear the ESPN dudes fawning over him
            Originally posted by Madman81
            Most of the people in the world being dumb is not a requirement for you to be among their ranks.
            Need help? Questions? Concerns? Want to chat? PM me!

Comment

• It is shocking how much he's on another level from even the best home run hitters in the game with how far he hits the ball. I mean we all knew it, but to see it in action was a spectacle.

Comment

• If he could just lay off the down and away breaking ball consistently.

Comment

• Stanton's on the front page of ESPN online but not in a good way.

Comment

• Yeah but it's an absolute joke of an article.

Comment

• Big G is averaging 121 games a season over the last 6 years. That's a bit higher than I thought. He played in 74 games in 2015 but 145 the year prior.

I'm feeling a 140 game season.

Comment

• .967 OPS

7 HR's

Man, this guy is really streaky. The HR in Seattle and the 2nd one last night are so fun to watch. It's like the best thing in baseball when he does that.

Comment

• If he can BANG 17 more HR's in 40 games that would be something real special.

Comment

• Originally posted by Namaste View Post
                            GOAT

And MVP.

Comment

• update: if he stays healthy this year he is going to destroy the little league park he now plays his home games in.

Comment

• Just got all warm and fuzzy inside yesterday watching Stanton hit 2 HR’s and a double in Toronto.

Just thinking to myself, “someday Jeter will bring a player of that caliber to Miami”.

Comment

Working...
                                X